Toplam puan

Mpplk faith apparel shop
İrlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 8 saat
28 Nisan 2023

I spent quite a while finding a decent tool for importing products. Importify is the one. Excellent software and excellent support. While testing my shop I purchased importify. I setup my go-live site with a different shop. The team at Importify were happy to transfer my account to the new shop and issue a credit for the balance of the annual subscription with the old store. Top marks all around. I thoroughly recommend this software - its made my life so much easier.

CoolArt
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
importify limited yanıt 28 Nisan 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Importify. We are happy that you are now using Importify with your new store, and we are always here to provide you with the support you need.

13 Şubat 2024

Hi
You have a problem with synchronizing inventory, and this leads to losses for the store. The product is sold, and when it is fulfilled to the customer, I cannot find it on your sites because the stock of some products has expired. This is an inappropriate merchant reputation and makes customers alienate from the store.
I trust you to bring products to the store from your stores

Please solve this problem

jantty
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
14 Mart 2024

I do recommend this app, it's been working pretty good

the world store
Meksika
6 Ocak 2024

good

Iserendipityland
Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 10 saat
8 Şubat 2024

It is much easier to import product to my store. And it is worth the $15.00 per month just for this alone.

neikosadventurebox
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
3 Ocak 2024

that's amaizing

Luxe for lowest price
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
23 Nisan 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Excellent, it is very good apps. If I don’t have this apps
I can’t done everything. Thank you Importify.
I can’t search other is better than Importify.
You must us this Importify, will help you don’t waste
More time into enter product information.

Theirsstory
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
23 Eylül 2023

Tried the app and liked it, but since my store is on hold for 2 months I will get back to it later. great customer support as well!

Papi Boutique
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
importify limited yanıt 24 Eylül 2023

😊 We appreciate your feedback and understanding. If you have any questions or need assistance when you're ready to come back, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

10 Ekim 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi