Shopify Inbox , 3,613件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2022年11月20日

It is a nice app and I am happy and thankful to use it. The minimum one hundred words for a review would be the only thing I could say needs improvement.

www.rosscline.com
2019年8月21日

Seems good, but is it possible to be offline with the chat?
I like that it is free and I cant belive I have to use a minimum of 100 characters to write an review..

Unwrapped Sthlm AB
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2022年7月3日

I LOVE this app. I use it over Meta Business for Facebook all the time because it opens faster. It combines messages coming from Instagram, my website and Facebook together, faster than their original apps. I like seeing everything in one spot too.

Reborn Dolls by Sara
2022年12月1日

SHOPIFY INBOX IS GREAT APP TO CHAT WITH CUSTOMERS. ALL MY CUSTOMERS ARE ABLE TO TALK TO ME LIVE AND MORE SALES IS GOOD.

EGIFTHOME
2022年8月12日

Só os avisos de mensagens que estão chegando atrasados, mas fora isso é um aplicativo muito bom. Gosti

Anttiopa.com
ブラジル
2022年9月28日

It helps me put all the responses in one place which saves me time and money. I love being able to reply to everyone in one place.

Copious Crafts/BettesMakes
2023年2月6日

Une application excellente !
Comment a-t-on pu faire sans.
Elle s'intègre et fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande à 100%

Buds-Sports Europe
フランス
2022年11月4日

Really works just like it should. Easy to respond, customizable, and obviously perfectly integrated into Shopify.

A Joy Forever Bath + Body
2022年9月9日

Recently installed this - So far so good! A great way to answer some FAQ's quickly and the app works well so we can rely promptly.

Darby Scott
2022年10月12日

it's nice to have immediate and direct contact with customers. I believe that it is way easier for them to communicate as well

My Chele Belle Creations