Shopify Inbox , 3,616件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2022年10月3日

It Made connection with my customers very easy and much effective for customer satisfaction. Very easy to use and it is free.

jopzi
2021年3月9日

It is nice to use shopify chat! Thank you very much! I would like to recommend you to use it. We sell gun safe box through shopfiy.

Gun safe box
中国
Shopifyが返信しました 2021年3月10日

Hello Gun safe box, thank you for the wonderful review!

I am so glad to hear that you would recommend Shopify Chat to other merchants.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Best regards,

Ruby C.

Senior Support Specialist - Ping

2022年9月1日

Works flawlessly. tried a few other apps prior and shopify nailed it with this integration. Great work.

LevKom Lighting
カナダ
2022年2月24日

I'm so grateful for this app! I have successfully converted sales by connecting directly to my customers and answering their inquiries. The Shopify Inbox added a layer of trust and professionalism to my store.

Thicc & Curvee
2022年8月30日

Shopify just went through the process of a major upgrade. Its no fully loaded and everything a shop owner needs is provided in a timely manner. Its Turned into a conversion beast. Love em

KingDavidsLine
2022年2月28日

I really love this app. I have gotten more customers because people can chat with me directly and with the automated messages, they can get responses quick. It's so helpful! I highly recommend!

Yoni Mack
2022年2月15日

I find that many more customers are reaching out for help. In the past I only had a "contact us" page and customers used it sparingly. Now we get engaged customers every day.

Modish. Smart Shopping!
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年2月24日

Hey there, Modish! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Inbox! We're so happy to hear that Inbox has had a meaningful role in helping you enhance your customer care practices for your business. Customers love being able to speak to businesses, and we're happy we were able to help you build these types of special relationships with your customers! -Imogen, Shopify Support

2022年2月17日

I love how fast and interactive this feature is. I Always feel plugged into my customers. A great way to answer questions while it's still fresh on their mind.

The Vintage Lighter
2022年8月19日

it wonderful to sales proudcts publically. opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you (“Primary Email Address”). You must monitor the Primary Email Address you provide to Shopify and your Primary Email Address must be capable of both sending and receiving messages. Your email communications with Shopify can only be authenticated if they come from your Primary Email Address.

Household Utensils
パキスタン
編集日:2020年10月15日

I love this app. Works fine. Had a small issue Contacted support, they reacted super fast. They fixed the issue in less than 2 days. No issues besides This one works perfect. Super easy to set up. Would be Nice to switch to dark mode. Hope you add This feature in the futures

Zenso Spirituals
オランダ
Shopifyが返信しました 2020年10月13日

Hello Zenso Spirituals, thanks so much for your review and even more so for pointing out the cropped chat bubble! We indeed have that issue in front of our developers now, and waiting on a fix for that.

We really appreciate merchants like yourselves that point out little glitches and bugs, it helps us improve the app. Otherwise, hoping you are enjoying the app.

Thanks again and all the best!
Veronica N.