Shopify Inbox , 4,523件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年4月2日

Used the app a few years ago and wasn't happy with the customization. Those issues have since been fixed. Using it again now and pleased with the functionality.

Aquarium Plant Lab
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月1日

The Shopify Inbox chat app is an exceptional tool that has remarkably simplified and streamlined our communication with customers. Its straightforward design is not only easy to navigate but also significantly enhances our customer interactions, leading to a vastly improved customer experience. Through valuable insights gained from direct feedback, we have been able to gain a deeper understanding of our customers' shopping experiences. This has been instrumental in allowing us to tailor our online store to better meet their needs. I highly recommend the Shopify Inbox app to any retailer looking for an effective way to connect with customers and refine their e-commerce strategy based on real user feedback.

LOKK
ノルウェー
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月2日

I love the convenience and the ability to tag products and discounts quickly. But please introduce a chatbot into this.

inlei.com
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年5月21日

The Inbox is a great addition to my store, its one of the better things on Shopify.

Medals R Us Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年4月24日

Search function needs to be better and would be good to be able to star conversations or categorise them.

A Little Lacey
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年4月25日

really handy to have immediate and direct conversations with customers

Irregular Sleep Pattern
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年4月15日

great app and great service if there is anything you don't understand or simply need help with. 10/10 recommend especially for inexperienced website holders

WELLCHEMCO
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年5月7日

Excellent App interface for quick real-time responses to customer enquiries at your fingertips no matter where you are on the go.

So any new potential leads or sales are not lost by being able to beat the competition to satisfy your customers questions in an instant.

CTS Systems
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年4月9日

I'm incredibly satisfied with the app and my overall experience with Shopify! Having migrated from WordPress and WooCommerce, where I had a dreadful experience, as it crashed in just one day, I can't express how thrilled I am to be here! Especially since my company produces custom luxury faux fur coats, and having an online chat feature for direct sales is crucial for us.

Boho Coats
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年4月4日

This is amazing... I can't believe we didn't try this sooner. We were consistently having issues with our old chat app (which was a PAID app), and I finally had enough and switched to this. I did not realize how many wonderful functions it has. I am able to see so much about the customer that I never was able to see before... what they have in their cart, their most recent order, how long they've been a customer for, what page they were on when they initiated the chat. Its extremely well integrated with Shopify so its very useful. In addition, it was super easy to set up, I was able to do it in about 15 minutes. So far I have not had any issues with this, and we are getting so many more customer chats, so I know its easier for customers to use. There's also an option to setup instant answers, so customers can find out answers to common questions, or even check on the status of their order, without having to engage with a live person. It looks like at least half of our chats are being resolved this way, which has been wonderful!

Modefa