Shopify Inbox , 4,064件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年1月6日

It offers a more immediate way to have interaction with my customers. Not all customers want to phone, and emailing back and forth is not always the best option for people. Having a chat option on my site has increased my exposure and has definitely led to an increase in sales.

Caravan Cover Shop
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月20日

Easy to use. Could filter out spam & unwanted messages better!

Zafiro Equestrian
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年2月5日

The app has performed very well and provides my clients another way to communicate with us.

Accurate Sash
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月5日

Customer service is the best I have ever experienced ANYWHERE! They are super quick maybe 5 minutes max and the chat feature helps so much when I am trying to design! They are super helpful and absolutely amaing 5 stars NO QUESTION

shopthenextchapter
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年3月23日

Shop Inbox has been great and very useful so far.

KME means the very best
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年2月13日

Not very happy with it. There's always a "delay". By the time a customer's message comes through to me, and I try to respond, they have left the store. Yesterday a customer kept messaging wanting a product. I answered her 3 times, with the direct link!! She kept asking, as if she wasn't getting my reply!!! This happens CONSTANTLY! I'm so frustrated an annoyed with this app! I can respond to a customer, and they never see it!!! I KNOW it says it will go to their email, however at least 90% of the time they either never see the email, or have lost interest!

Rene's Creations Boutique
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
Shopifyが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Hi there, Rene's Creations Boutique.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience.

We're sorry to hear you haven't had an ideal time navigating the app. I understand there's been a delay between messages sent and received.

I'd like our team to take a more detailed look into the issue and troubleshoot with you. If you'd like, you can contact our team via the Shopify Help Center: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

2024年3月29日

From the start it has been helping us to improve our customer service

Demeter Fragrance Library
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月25日

Great way to communicate with your customers!

Nutshell from Kiwi NZ Brands Ltd
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年1月23日

I would recommend the app to any Shopify website owner because it is very convenient to manage communications with the customers even if we're not online when they send a message. I gave only 4 stars because even though I was working on my website the inbox window did not open when the customer opened a chat. I was alerted later to a message in the inbox.

Coastal Party Supply
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月8日

Useful to have the ability to interact with potential clients

Collated Fasteners