Recensies (4.760)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2020

I was very disappointed when i saw that you did not have the application for Android, it's extremely unfortunate the application looked really good.

La boutique des gothiques
Frankrijk
Shopify heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat.

16 augustus 2021

how do u delete this app? i didnt ask for this to auto intergrate on my site. terrible. someone please help

Viral Media Boost
20 augustus 2019

At the moment this app is just not worth using.

1.) You cannot customise the chat bubble. (So you can say 'Need help - Click here' for example.)
2.) It seems to be very delayed. A customer asks a question, the ping app takes a few seconds, then when you reply it doesn't instantly go back to the customer.
3.) No Desktop support - Whilst you can use Ping App on iPhone it would be better for our staff if they can reply within a browser. It would be much faster as they are already working within a browser.
4.) No sound notifications
5.) No offline messages available, so expect annoyed customers around the world, when you wake up in the morning.

Editors Keys
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Shopify heeft geantwoord 21 augustus 2019

Hello Editors Keys,
This is all great feedback, and rest assured that the team is paying close attention to these feature requests and frustrations about the current limitations. Many of these features are already on our roadmap.

Thanks for your patience while we work to release the next version of Shopify Chat.

Best,
Ellen

26 september 2019

Terrible and app only for iphone? nah...see ya i would give 0 stars if i could absolutely terrible app

PinkieStuffShop
Spanje
Shopify heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat. You can sign up to be notified when it's available: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Just enter your email address and click "Join Waitlist".

8 maart 2023

This app works well if you have only one store. If you have multiple stores, this app is unusable. My one-star review is based on the fact that requests for this app to function with multiple stores were submitted over 2 years ago and the Shopify dev team has ignored the requests completely. Very typical of Shopify. Tidio, on the other hand, has this functionality working seamlessly. So, if there is anyone who would like to have one chat channel for multiple stores, Tidio is the way to go.

Rithm
Zuid-Afrika
Shopify heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2023

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can definitely see how this would be beneficial for you and your business. I have submitted a feature request to our development team, highlighting the importance of the ability to connect to multiple stores. - Ollie, Shopify Support

11 september 2020

I have to uninstall it and install it over and over again every time I want to open it to reply to a customer. Till I do all that, a customer is gone.

Ploocy
Servië
Shopify heeft geantwoord 21 september 2020

Hello Ploocy, thank you for your feedback! Our apologies for the issues having to install repeatedly. We have a fix now for the recent bugs in the app, please update to version 1.1.9 so you have the latest fixes.

I'll get in touch soon to see how it's going and if you have any further feedback. Thanks for trying Shopify chat!

Best regards
Veronica N.

20 maart 2023

It blocks the whole page and does not let the visitor exit. If they reload the page, it loads back up. This is a horrible experience.

MANIMAL
Shopify heeft geantwoord 22 maart 2023

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. When you open the chat by selecting the icon on the online store - you can also select the application icon once again to close the chat. With that being said, the application should still allow you to still select items on the online store. If you are experiencing issues with the application blocking the page, I would suggest reaching out to our live support to have a further look into your online store and application: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

Bewerkt 1 augustus 2020

How to get rid of that awful message Leave a number and we'll text you back as soon as we're available (an email address works too)." ahh

Underworld Laboratory
Tsjechië
Shopify heeft geantwoord 11 september 2020

Hi Underworld Laboratory,

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment there is no way to remove that banner in Shopify Chat.

Since Shopify Chat is a live chat feature, and we know our merchants are often busy and cannot get to visitor conversations immediately at all times, we wanted to provide a way for visitors to leave some information so that you the merchant can continue the conversation at your convenience and potentially capture that sale.

Your feedback however is really valuable to us. I'm going to reach out to you personally over email to get your thoughts on how we can improve this feature moving forward. :)

Take care,
Ellis from Ping and Kit Support.

16 augustus 2019

This chat ONLY work for apple users if you have costumers using android or windows then this app is not for you.

UNIQ Uniformes
Mexico
Shopify heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2019

Hello UNIQ Uniformes,
Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry that you are frustrated about some limitations of Shopify Chat. To be clear - customers visiting your store on ANY browser or device will be able to see and use Shopify Chat.

If you have both Shopify Chat and Apple Business Chat turned on for your store, then visitors using Safari or an Apple device would see the Apple Business Chat option, and all other visitors would see Shopify Chat.

I will reach out to you directly to follow up.

All the Best,
Ellen

14 augustus 2020

App does not open on my android phone, clients as asking questions and I am losing sales thanks to this very bad app. Much better pay for something else.

Kyoui
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 3 november 2020

Hello Kyoui, thank you very much for letting us know you were having issues and please accept our apologies.

We have fixed many of the recent bugs on the phone app for Android, if you wish to try again, we would love to have you back! Please re-install and if you have any questions, contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com.

*** GOOD NEWS! We have just launched Shopify Ping for desktop! Go to https://shopifyping.com and login with your Shopify credentials, then enjoy the ease of use of replying to your customers from a desktop or laptop. ***

Best regards,