Shopify Inbox , 3.512 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 september 2020

I have to uninstall it and install it over and over again every time I want to open it to reply to a customer. Till I do all that, a customer is gone.

Ploocy
Servië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 21 september 2020

Hello Ploocy, thank you for your feedback! Our apologies for the issues having to install repeatedly. We have a fix now for the recent bugs in the app, please update to version 1.1.9 so you have the latest fixes.

I'll get in touch soon to see how it's going and if you have any further feedback. Thanks for trying Shopify chat!

Best regards

Bewerkt 1 augustus 2020

How to get rid of that awful message Leave a number and we'll text you back as soon as we're available (an email address works too)." ahh

Underworld Laboratory
Tsjechië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 11 september 2020

Hi Underworld Laboratory,

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment there is no way to remove that banner in Shopify Chat.

Since Shopify Chat is a live chat feature, and we know our merchants are often busy and cannot get to visitor conversations immediately at all times, we wanted to provide a way for visitors to leave some information so that you the merchant can continue the conversation at your convenience and potentially capture that sale.

Your feedback however is really valuable to us. I'm going to reach out to you personally over email to get your thoughts on how we can improve this feature moving forward. :)

Take care,
Ellis from Ping and Kit Support.

6 juli 2022

Leider funktioniert die App nicht mehr. Seit ein paar Tagen wird der Chat plötzlich nicht mehr angezeigt.

StilHelden
Duitsland
14 augustus 2020

App does not open on my android phone, clients as asking questions and I am losing sales thanks to this very bad app. Much better pay for something else.

Kyoui
Shopify heeft geantwoord 3 november 2020

Hello Kyoui, thank you very much for letting us know you were having issues and please accept our apologies.

We have fixed many of the recent bugs on the phone app for Android, if you wish to try again, we would love to have you back! Please re-install and if you have any questions, contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com.

*** GOOD NEWS! We have just launched Shopify Ping for desktop! Go to https://shopifyping.com and login with your Shopify credentials, then enjoy the ease of use of replying to your customers from a desktop or laptop. ***

Best regards,
Senior Support Specialist - Ping

15 oktober 2019

Would like to use this app, so anyone can contact me via live chat, but probably going to have to go back to FB messenger.

My biggest complaint is that the Ping app is working terribly. The last several times I've gotten messages, I go to respond and the app blacks out and shuts down. I can't enter a response without deleting and re-installing the app. By that time, the customer has already left.

I really would like for there to be a way to respond to messages on my computer as well. I think it's really weird that the only way to respond to messages is through a buggy app on my iphone.

NebraskaBison.com
Shopify heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2019

Hello NebraskaBison.com,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We have released an update to Ping (v 1.7.3) that fixes the issue that was causing the app to occasionally crash when trying to respond to messages. If your app does not automatically update, please be sure to update to version 1.7.3 of Ping to resolve the crashing.

Our apologies for any frustration this caused you.

7 november 2022

I am constantly being bombarded with people trying to sell me adverting or their resume on helping to make my site better. I am just starting out and my budget at the moment is thin, as soon as I tell one person no another takes its place. so my experience to say to least is it has been very annoying. I can't get any work done because of answering texts or emails on the matter from the shopify inbox. The shopify inbox from my understanding is suppose to be there for my customers, not ppl selling or pushing their products or agendas onto you. I am extremely close to uninstalling shopify inbox off of my store if this keeps up. I am very dissatisfied with it.

vendere-3415
Shopify heeft geantwoord 28 december 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Inbox. I'm sorry to hear that folks are taking advantage of you trying to offer support to your customers by flooding your inbox with unsolicited service offers. I absolutely understand how that can be incredibly annoying and problematic. I've gone ahead and passed your review and feedback along to the Inbox Team. I can't say what may come of the feedback, but you can feel confident in knowing that the Inbox Team is aware of this issue.

The Inbox Team added the ability to block users and prevent them from messaging you anymore via Inbox, and I'm happy to let you know how to do that. When you get a new conversation and open it up to view their message or reply, you'll see some symbols on the top right. One of those symbols will be a red '!'. You can click this symbol and then block the user who sent you the message. By doing this, this specific user won't be able to message you any more. Hope you find this helpful! -Imogen, Shopify Support

6 augustus 2020

How do I uninstall this rubbish app. The app has gone nuts, can't even over install it, still going nuts.

The Bargain Shop Australia
Australië
Shopify heeft geantwoord 3 november 2020

Hello The Bargain Shop Australia,

So sorry you are having issues, please accept our apologies and the delay in responding to your feedback. If you haven't uninstalled the app yet, be sure to have the latest version, and also restart your phone. We have fixed the bugs that were causing problems.

If you need any assistance or have questions, please contact our team at ping@shopify.com.

Best regards,
Senior Support Specialist - Ping

8 december 2021

Wanted to like this, but found it to be very frustrating for both myself and my customers. No matter want auto-reply was used customers expected an instant reply 24/7.

Get A Whiff @ Cherry Pit Crafts
Shopify heeft geantwoord 14 december 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear the app didn't work out with your shop. If you reference our Shopify Inbox guide (https://bit.ly/3IRcODq) it notes different ways to create automated messages for your customers. One idea would be to let your customers know the available hours for your team to reply. Thanks again for reaching out! -Marty, Shopify Support

Bewerkt 11 januari 2022

The chat is injecting a (1) that affects the SEO on the Google Search Results. Update sitemap does not solve the problem either. Had to uninstall the app just beacuse of this very reason. If you (shopify dev-team) are going to make apps at all, please make some dedication and check the other alternatives and beta-test before release. Please make the necessary tweaks, bugfix and fix all these issues and the app will have great potential im sure! Got this message from the Shopify Support regarding this matter: "The matter that you mentioned is a known limitation and is coming from Google reading the site title after the inbox app sends the first message. What you can do to fix this is resubmit your sitemap to Google and the title will be updated. To do this, please review and follow the Shopify Help Document on Finding and Submitting your Sitemap. Once you have the sitemap, you can head over to Google search console, login, and resubmit this to them. It will ask Google to re-scan your site and this title error on Google will disappear once they have done this." This is only a fix short-term, the only long-term fix is for the dev-team to fix this issue and then make an app-update. Other chat-apps does not experiance this, so it should be an easy fix for the dev-team. I also have some wishes of functions to the Dev-team: - The function to see what the customer is typing before its sent.
- See what pages, ip adress, last url visited, live-url, and country etc the user is typing from.
- Add more customization to the chat in terms of how it looks, colours, branding, etc.
- Function to have the chat appear in different ways in mobile and desktop.
- Function to have the chat only appear on example the /contact page only. And not on all pages as of today.
- At the end of the chat, enable the function for the visitor to rate the conversation with 0 - 5 stars. Please look at your competitors and make the features even better than them, if anyone you have the capacity to do it, im sure!

Villahome.se
Zweden
Shopify heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out about this. Our developers have deployed a fix to resolve this issue. However, it could take some time for Google to recrawl your page in order to reflect the changes. If you'd like to request Google to recrawl your page manually, you can follow the steps here: https://bit.ly/3HUjHT9. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

13 oktober 2019

App is actually horrible. Ton of customer complaints. Can't customize it other than color. No options for name or email if no response. If you don't respond in X time, the customer leaves with no option to contact them afterward.

Magick Planet