Shopify Inbox , 4.170 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 april 2022

The Shopify Inbox helps me to communicate with my customers - and has helped to turn visitors into customers. It's an easy way to answer questions and send additional info. Love it!

Blonder Mercantile
Verenigde Staten
14 augustus 2022

I just started, but i like it, easy to use, Im glad i found this feature, i hope to turn questioners to buyers :)

Candy Palace
24 oktober 2022

I find this App very good because you get immediate responses the message or mail is sent directly to you so you can contact the costomers quickly i certainly will continue using this App.

MW&R 5
Duitsland
6 augustus 2022

Un acceso perfecto, fluidez espectacular junto con una respuesta magnifica por lo que en general estamos muy contentos con el resultado

GHOVIC®
Verenigd Koninkrijk
27 juli 2022

Love it. So good to have something right inside the Shopify admin. The user interface is good and the chat is super fast. Why go elsewhere?

Ballistic Gaming Hardware
Australië
27 september 2022

I used this app to answer online queries from my customers and it help me to help them quickly and redirect but to website to purchase the item they are after or to give information on a particular product they are looking at

rummages.co.nz
Nieuw-Zeeland
1 maart 2021

best chat app. fast and simple, really all you need i would recommend it over any other and integrates well

AMNEA
Shopify heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2021

Hello AMNEA, thanks for fantastic review!

I'm so glad you find Shopify Chat easy to use and that you would recommend it. I hope this leads to increased conversations and conversions.

All the best to you,

Ruby C.
Senior Support Specialist - Ping

15 mei 2022

Fantastic and free. Just what I was looking for to engage online customers. Customers use it as a first point of contact so it as a degree of certainty for their purchase.

Gulpa Australia
Australië
22 juli 2022

I used this app very useful for client chat and know about my products. Its very useful for my business.

Sams Baba
Verenigde Staten
1 juli 2022

É ótimo centralizar comunicações pelo Shopify Inbox e ter acesso rápido aos links dos produtos, cupons etc. Para melhorar, uma integração com o WhatsApp seria perfeita!

Lúcida Letra