Recensies (4.789)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 april 2024

It works great for us, Easy to attach pictures, link stock, set up automated answers and quick replies. I've looked at more comprehensive inbox's but this one fulfills our needs perfectly.

Barefoot Junkie
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

Based on this app I can see Shopify really cares about helping store owners connect with their customers. To be able to message on the computer and via mobile we can stay connected even when offline. I would like the ability to easily switch between stores as I have several. I will get a notification from one store that I need to respond to and then another from another store. Switching back and forth easily will help me take care of my customers more easily. Thank you for all you do for us

JackJacks Metal
9 april 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
9 mei 2024

I like it, but will need to work on setting it up so I can answer customers immediately. I didn't see the messages come through right away, only when I was logged into the app on my laptop.
great, though.

Succulent Favors & Plant Gifts by Sorella Minchella
7 maanden gebruiken de app
18 mei 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

I love this app it helps me connect with my customer and help them find what they are needing for the quilting projects.

Mad Moody Quilting Fabrics
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

There aren't enough filters to shield against hackers and other scammers. I'm currently dealing with someone who hacked into my account. I don't know how they got in, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I wasn't inferring that "Inbox" was to blame, only that more security might help against intruders. I've had a great experience with all Shopify products. Thank you for being there whenever help is needed.

Althena Fitness
13 mei 2024

Shopify Inbox: The Ultimate Communication Tool for E-commerce Success

As an e-commerce business owner, I constantly search for tools that streamline operations and enhance customer interactions. Shopify Inbox is a standout solution that has revolutionized how I connect with my customers. This innovative tool integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store, allowing real-time conversations that drive sales and build customer loyalty.

The user interface is remarkably intuitive, making it easy for anyone on my team to pick up and use effectively. We can manage conversations from multiple channels in one place, ensuring no customer query goes unanswered. Shopify Inbox's smart features, like automated responses and customized greetings, allow us to maintain a personal touch without compromising efficiency.

What truly sets Shopify Inbox apart is its direct impact on our sales. The app provides insights into customer interactions, helping us understand what drives purchases. This data is gold, enabling us to tailor our approach and convert inquiries into sales more effectively.

Additionally, the mobile app is a game-changer. It means I can manage customer interactions on-the-go, ensuring that our customer service is always responsive and proactive, no matter where I am.

Overall, Shopify Inbox is an indispensable tool for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their customer engagement and boost their sales. It's more than just a messaging tool; it's a comprehensive solution that has helped us grow our business and maintain a competitive edge in the bustling e-commerce landscape. If you're looking to elevate your customer service and increase your sales, I cannot recommend Shopify Inbox highly enough.
Its much better than the chat bots we have had in the past, dont get me wrong they are great but this way has a much more personal touch.

Aquapet
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 april 2024

I’m getting people who want to sell me assistance but no customers. Just turned on all my sales channels. Maybe customers will soon follow.

Marcy Brennan Art
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

Inbox makes interacting with our customers super easy. The "Quick Replies" that you can set up have saved us a lot of time having to answer the same question over and over.

Studio 2 Publishing