Shopify Inbox , 4 481 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 77% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 14% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de março de 2024

Based on this app I can see Shopify really cares about helping store owners connect with their customers. To be able to message on the computer and via mobile we can stay connected even when offline. I would like the ability to easily switch between stores as I have several. I will get a notification from one store that I need to respond to and then another from another store. Switching back and forth easily will help me take care of my customers more easily. Thank you for all you do for us

JackJacks Metal
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

It works great for us, Easy to attach pictures, link stock, set up automated answers and quick replies. I've looked at more comprehensive inbox's but this one fulfills our needs perfectly.

Barefoot Junkie
Reino Unido
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

It's a good app, works well and it is easy to customize. I specially like that you can set a schedule for when you are available so I'm not getting messages at all hours of the night.

Artec
Panamá
9 de abril de 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
13 de maio de 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart
Canadá
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I like it, but will need to work on setting it up so I can answer customers immediately. I didn't see the messages come through right away, only when I was logged into the app on my laptop.
great, though.

Succulent Favors & Plant Gifts by Sorella Minchella
7 months usando a aplicação
18 de maio de 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Reino Unido
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

I’m getting people who want to sell me assistance but no customers. Just turned on all my sales channels. Maybe customers will soon follow.

Marcy Brennan Art
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

"I have to say that the support I received from Shopify was exceptional. It can be really challenging to manage everything on my own, but their assistance was incredibly valuable. They helped me understand the functionality of Shopify's Inbox Chat app, which is a free alternative to one of my paid apps that serves the same purpose. In essence, I received free support for a new app and was able to save money by discontinuing an old app. Overall, it was a great experience."

Maison de Kristine