Avaliações (4 718)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 78% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 14% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de maio de 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de abril de 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I like it, but will need to work on setting it up so I can answer customers immediately. I didn't see the messages come through right away, only when I was logged into the app on my laptop.
great, though.

Succulent Favors & Plant Gifts by Sorella Minchella
7 months usando a aplicação
18 de maio de 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Reino Unido
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2024

I love this app it helps me connect with my customer and help them find what they are needing for the quilting projects.

Mad Moody Quilting Fabrics
About 4 years usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

I’m getting people who want to sell me assistance but no customers. Just turned on all my sales channels. Maybe customers will soon follow.

Marcy Brennan Art
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

Shopify Inbox: The Ultimate Communication Tool for E-commerce Success

As an e-commerce business owner, I constantly search for tools that streamline operations and enhance customer interactions. Shopify Inbox is a standout solution that has revolutionized how I connect with my customers. This innovative tool integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store, allowing real-time conversations that drive sales and build customer loyalty.

The user interface is remarkably intuitive, making it easy for anyone on my team to pick up and use effectively. We can manage conversations from multiple channels in one place, ensuring no customer query goes unanswered. Shopify Inbox's smart features, like automated responses and customized greetings, allow us to maintain a personal touch without compromising efficiency.

What truly sets Shopify Inbox apart is its direct impact on our sales. The app provides insights into customer interactions, helping us understand what drives purchases. This data is gold, enabling us to tailor our approach and convert inquiries into sales more effectively.

Additionally, the mobile app is a game-changer. It means I can manage customer interactions on-the-go, ensuring that our customer service is always responsive and proactive, no matter where I am.

Overall, Shopify Inbox is an indispensable tool for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their customer engagement and boost their sales. It's more than just a messaging tool; it's a comprehensive solution that has helped us grow our business and maintain a competitive edge in the bustling e-commerce landscape. If you're looking to elevate your customer service and increase your sales, I cannot recommend Shopify Inbox highly enough.
Its much better than the chat bots we have had in the past, dont get me wrong they are great but this way has a much more personal touch.

Aquapet
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de maio de 2024

Shopify Inbox has been central to my business since I began building my website. Giving my customers access to let me meet their needs is essential to getting them what they need when they need it. Thanks.

Love Light Minnesota
3 months usando a aplicação
7 de maio de 2024

My experience with Shopify Inbox has been very good and convenient. It provides an easy-to-use platform for managing customer inquiries and orders efficiently.

Icy
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
4 de junho de 2024

Inbox makes interacting with our customers super easy. The "Quick Replies" that you can set up have saved us a lot of time having to answer the same question over and over.

Studio 2 Publishing