Avaliações (4 789)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 78% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de maio de 2024

I love the convenience and the ability to tag products and discounts quickly. But please introduce a chatbot into this.

inlei.com
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

We like Shopify Inbox except for the exception that (as far as we know) it can't be shut off when we are not available to answer. This is frustrating for our customers.

Tesselle
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

Search function needs to be better and would be good to be able to star conversations or categorise them.

A Little Lacey
Austrália
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de junho de 2024

Works very well! Helps us communicate quickly and effectively with our customers.

The Seaside Succulent
7 months usando a aplicação
25 de abril de 2024

really handy to have immediate and direct conversations with customers

Irregular Sleep Pattern
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de abril de 2024

I've been using this app since the beginning and then suddenly the chat bubble disappeared. I tried everything to fix it, I even reinstalled the app, but it didn't work.
In addition to the app being rubbish (like most Shopify apps), now the same can definitely be said for Shopify support. The Get Support link just doesn't work (504 Gateway Time-out).
It's sad to see the former e-commerce giant turn into a worthless platform that has clearly lost all strings.
EDIT:
I finally got support and the most shameless answer possible. Of course, they shifted the blame to another app with the excuse that some scripts were added on April 15th that are causing the problem.
Of course, that is a plain LIE because Inbox ceased to function long before that date.
Besides they don't know how to make apps and maintain them, now they have started to shamelessly LIE to users! Liars and hypocrites. As a platform they have become plain garbage and only useful to Plus users, but they make billions from us, regular users.

Mojo Beard
Sérvia
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Used the app a few years ago and wasn't happy with the customization. Those issues have since been fixed. Using it again now and pleased with the functionality.

Aquarium Plant Lab
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
7 de maio de 2024

Excellent App interface for quick real-time responses to customer enquiries at your fingertips no matter where you are on the go.

So any new potential leads or sales are not lost by being able to beat the competition to satisfy your customers questions in an instant.

CTS Systems
Irlanda
4 months usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2024

This may be a good app, I may be able to add that when I figure out how to use it. An app without detailed instructions is USELESS and I am shocked at the absolute lack of instruction for setup, bad navigation, and how customers are supposed to somehow just figure this out. This is true of my entire shopify experience but they are not alone, most providers today seem to think that developing a next gen solution should not include instructions on how to use it.

Jennifer Hoffman
11 months usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

Works really well. Great App for securing sales with better and more efficient communication with potential customers. Your life in cars

Yourlifeincars.com