Shopify Inbox , 2 767 avaliações
We like it... but there are a few things we would like to share.
1) We have 3 stores and it's VERY hard to switch between each chat. We have to log out of each store and then log into the 1 store we want to chat with.
2) When the conversation is done it would be great to have a "copy conversation" button. We have a database and we save all customer conversations.
3) We have 3 people who respond to messages.... it would be great when the conversation is closed an email goes out stating that so the other agents know it has been handled and no need to long in and respond.
Great basic chat support system, native to shopify. Would like to see a few things before moving to Shopify Inbox full time.
1. Initiate ticket via email. If your customers email you for support, you can't use Shopify Inbox. All tickets must be initiated in chat first.
2. Shopify Inbox recently lost the ability to connect to social media messengers like Instagram and Facebook, as well as Apple's iMessage. This was a big step back; hopefully it returns.
3. Shopify Magic surfaced answers. Right now, Magic is only used for the merchant to pre-fill quick answers that the customer needs to click. The AI should be able to pull answers from around the website, such as product pages, blog articles, policies, etc.
Hi, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We truly appreciate the detailed feedback you've given as it's what helps us develop the product forward. I'll be sure to mention that to our team. These are great suggestions for the AI as well. The product is still fairly new, but we've got some exciting features coming down the pipeline! -Rio, Shopify Support
It's a great app! Mostly useful, does its job well!
The only negative side of the app is that it does not let you customize most of their text. So, appart from the questions/answers (which you are free to edit as you please), the rest of the chat (title, disclaimer, etc) you have to stick to their translation, even if you want to switch to a more formal / less formal text (which many languages have, not everyone has a simple language like American English), you can't, it kind of ruins the experience if it does not match with the rest of the site's text style.
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. As we can completely understand the impact of this, I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support
it has many glitches, I m not sure, it will beep then nothing comes up then after a while you will see a messge.
needs to include all other chats FB, Apple, Twitter, etc
Thank you for your review and feedback! -Emily, Shopify Support
due to the type of equipment we sell in our online store it seem that we do not see a lot of B2B customers.
Incredible app on so many levels. Shopify has done a good job keeping the app incredibly simple, easy to use and cross-device. That being said, this app lacks some very basic integration tools that knock it down from 5 to 3 stars. It would be amazing if it could do something as simple as integrate with Google sheets for reporting, Slack for notification and team tracking, etc. A Zapier integration would be really appreciated!
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I can appreciate and understand the need for adding those integrations you mentioned, so I'll be sure to pass on your thoughts to our internal development team so that they're aware of the requests that you've shared here with us. Thanks again, and great to hear you're currently enjoying using our app too! -Kimi, Shopify Support
i wish it had a ding when a message comes in so i can respond immediately. It pops up but if i wasn't on phone i wouldn't have known the message came in
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We can completely understand the benefit of having that as a feature for the app. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support
Really needs voice or video connection to the customer for better customer service.
Works well, but the limitation of not being able to attach files (pdf invoices / quotes for example) is a big isssue.