Shopify Inbox , 3 558 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 14% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
31 de janeiro de 2024

I can't tell you how many sales I have saved with this app. It's mostly great, sometimes a little clunky. But at the end of the day, it's indispensable for us. We're all about the customer service, and folks are thrilled when they can get a quick autoreply, and then a real human to talk to. And the integration with the product catalog is fantastic.

Eureka Fabrics
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

This is generally a decent chat app that seamlessly integrates with their own Shopify ecosystem. The one thing I would improve is the push capabilities because when I've read/responded to a message on my iPhone, for instance, I don't want to still see an unread message on my iPad and/or Mac (without needing to enter said message to make it refresh).

The biggest bummer was when they discontinued iMessage support, which is what the majority of my customers used to contact me with (since I make accessories for the Apple ecosystem). I understand that iMessage changed their terms of service and had different requirements to use iMessage for Business, but I wished that Shopify just adhered to the new requirements and kept this working because it's a better platform to chat with customers on (via the Shopify Inbox integration). The reason is because if it's just via the website, if the customer closed the website, the response doesn't get to them (unless they leave an email address, which many don't). With iMessage for Business, it'll reach their inbox regardless of time zones and they'll eventually read it (and the same on our side). Since e-commerce is global, I can't always be awake and monitoring the chat app in case someone halfway around the world has a question.

JUUK
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2024

Shopify is one of the e-commerce stores I have been with and I love the way I get to sell at my pace. I have a hard time finding the best store format to download my Ail link on and getting Shopify to work with Google but I think it's just me!
By far this is one of the better sites for new beginners like me

Jonnas Gift N Things
About 2 years usando a aplicação
26 de dezembro de 2023

A very useful tool for keeping in touch with customers and potential customers

Farrell Sports
Reino Unido
About 3 years usando a aplicação
17 de janeiro de 2024

I love using Shopify. It makes it easy to run a successful business. I only wish there was a better Customer Service option to speak with a real person when issues arrise.

Renu Naturals
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
5 de fevereiro de 2024

responsive with a good amount of integrated functionalities.
I love the fact that you can relate a product in the conversation

couverturepiscine
França
23 de janeiro de 2024

I would recommend the app to any Shopify website owner because it is very convenient to manage communications with the customers even if we're not online when they send a message. I gave only 4 stars because even though I was working on my website the inbox window did not open when the customer opened a chat. I was alerted later to a message in the inbox.

Coastal Party Supply
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 31 de dezembro de 2023

So far it's worked well for us.

The ULTIMATE Belt
About 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2024

We've been using Shopify Inbox for around 12 months now. It's good and super easy to set up and use. How it easily integrates into our store is awesome. BUT it was a shame when we could no longer have meta products come via here as well. What would make this better would be if we could integrate it into our CRM platform so we don't have to jump between that (where our other chat services are all in one place) and Shopify Inbox.

Jimboomba Turf Group