Turn browsers into buyers
Share products, discount codes, and get powerful insights so you can sell more and focus on chats that convert.
Help more people in less time
Create quick replies, FAQs, and automated messages all from your admin and keep your brand consistent.
Centralize chats in one place
Chat in real time or use email to follow up when you can’t talk to customers live.
About Shopify Inbox
USE CHAT TO SELL MORE AND BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIPS
Shopify Inbox is so much more than support. In fact, 70% of Shopify Inbox conversations are with customers making a purchasing decision.
Talk with customers and sell over online store chat, social media, and email all from Shopify Inbox. Customize online store chat, saved responses, and more right from your admin. With Shopify Inbox, you can grow your business, build strong customer relationships, and spend less time on support, all for free from a single business chat app.
Use Shopify Inbox to:
- Save time managing customer conversations from online store chat and social media all within a single app
- Send products, discounts, and new orders from your Shopify store directly inside chats with just a few taps to turn more conversations into checkouts
- Send automated messages and continue chats over email in case you can't respond in real-time
- Know when customers add or remove items from their shopping cart
- Assign chats to your staff and team to scale customer conversations
Shopify Inbox connects with popular messaging platforms so you can manage your customer and team conversations from the convenience of a single business communication app:
MESSENGER // Let customers contact you from your Facebook Page, Facebook Shop, and Messenger.
INSTAGRAM (coming soon) // Let customers contact you through your Instagram posts, stories, and Shop tab.
- To use Shopify Inbox you must have an online store with Shopify
- You must use Shopify Inbox on your desktop (shopifyinbox.com) or install it on an iOS, iPadOS, or Android device to receive and respond to messages
Trade Building Products
This app has bags of potential, the link with shopify admin is great and beats external apps, living in the infrastructure of the shopify system makes good sense.
The biggest gripe we have is you can't schedule office hours on it - you can do it for responses (after a customer has sent a message it will send something), but we want to do it so it shows us as offline prior to a customer sending a message - it is bad service them writing out a message expecting a reply and then it saying we are offline. Also some customers don't read the offline response and end up sending messages getting frustrated that we aren't replying to them at 3am!
Also, our phones ping through the night and all weekend as customers think we are online for them.
How do we set it to show a customer we are offline initially?
Something doesnt work at all now ... When we want to go inside this app, The page say There’s a problem loading this page There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page
(opens a new window) for updates and try again later.
When it is almost unavailable, opening the application always crashes. I checked the request for a lot of resources and reported errors.