Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed , 1.479 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
16 Ocak 2024

We love having this on our website, it looks so great, the interface is so easy to use too! The support team is amazing they respond SO FAST and help you get set up if you need anything, highly recommend!!

CROFT HOUSE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Mintt Studio yanıt 17 Ocak 2024

Hello CROFT HOUSE, thank you so much for this kind review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our app easy to use and that you like the way it looks on your store. We're also thrilled to know that you enjoyed the experience with our support team. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

2 Ocak 2024

This is a great app- it really makes Instagram posts look beautiful.The support team is amazing-prompt and very clear with instructions. They are the best support team around.

robertachiarella.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Mintt Studio yanıt 4 Ocak 2024

Hello robertachiarella.com, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our app aesthetics and that you had a positive experience with our support team. If you ever need assistance again feel free to reach out, we're always here to help. Wishing you all the best!

15 Kasım 2023

The free plan of this app makes just what I needed: to add my ig feed to my homepage.
But why I higly recommend this app is because their customer service. They respond and help within 1 business day. Thank you so much!

Izaskun Zabala
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Mintt Studio yanıt 16 Kasım 2023

Hello Izaskun Zabala, thank you so much for leaving us this kind review and for your recommendation! It makes us really happy to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our support team. If you ever need assistance again don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes!

26 Ocak 2024

Honestly the best service I've ever had with an app. They fixed my issue over email in 10 minutes. Super friendly and highly recommended !

Sleepah
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Mintt Studio yanıt 28 Ocak 2024

Hello Sleepah, thank you so much for this kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our support. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out, we're always here to help! Wishing you all the best!

10 Ocak 2024

Awesome, easy to use app! Had issues integrating it into my website and contacted them for assistance - they resolved my issue so quickly I was super surprised!

PIECES OF THEM
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Mintt Studio yanıt 11 Ocak 2024

Hi PIECES OF THEM, thank you very much for this kind review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our app easy to use and that you enjoyed the experience with our support team. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. All the best!

22 Ocak 2024

The app works simply and performs important tasks even in the basic version. The support is fast, competent and goal-oriented - thank you very much!

Ani-Swiss GmbH
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Mintt Studio yanıt 23 Ocak 2024

Hello Ani-Swiss GmbH, thank you very much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed our app and that you had a good experience with our support team. If you ever need assistance again feel free to reach out, we're always here to help. Wishing you all the best!

2 Ocak 2024

Still on a free plan and thinking of converting to paid just because it's been so easy and useful to use

Joots
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Mintt Studio yanıt 4 Ocak 2024

Hello Joots, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use. If you have any questions about our plans, don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@minttstudio.com 😊

10 Ocak 2024

App works great and staff was super helpful getting it installed when I was having trouble!

The Startingate
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Mintt Studio yanıt 11 Ocak 2024

Hello The Startingate, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed our app and that you had a good experience with our support team. If you ever need assistance again feel free to reach out, we're always here to help. Best wishes!

4 Ocak 2024

Top notch customer service and a really slick looking app that adds to any website seamlessly.

The Sustainable Watch Company
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Mintt Studio yanıt 6 Ocak 2024

Hi The Sustainable Watch Company, thank you so much for this kind review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our app and support team. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you all the best!

10 Kasım 2023

I recently received exceptional customer service from Mintt Instafeed for Shopify, and I want to express my gratitude! Inês from their support team was incredibly knowledgeable and prompt in helping me with an issue related to my Instagram feed integration on my Shopify store.
Thanks to her and the Mintt Instafeed team, my Instagram feed now runs seamlessly, enhancing my store's visual appeal and user engagement. If you need an Instagram feed solution for your Shopify store and value top-notch customer support, Mintt Instafeed is the perfect choice. Ines exemplifies their outstanding service. Five stars! Thank you, Mintt Instafeed, and thank you, Inês!

Twain Time, Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Mintt Studio yanıt 11 Kasım 2023

Hello Twain Time, Inc., thank you so much for leaving us this thoughtful review and for recommending us! We are beyond happy to hear that you enjoyed our app, its appearance on your store, and the experience with our support team. Your kind words will be shared with Inês :) Feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance, we're always here for you. Wishing you the very best!