Instafeed: Instagram Feed , Počet recenzí: 86

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. březen 2023

This is an Excellent app with quick and friendly customer service! I Highly recommend their services.

NAZ Parure
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Zegsu Software Solutions LLP odpověděl 5. březen 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for Instagram Feed! We are thrilled to hear that you find our app to be excellent and that you had a positive experience with our customer service team. Our goal is to provide our users with a seamless and enjoyable experience, so it's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We appreciate your recommendation and are glad that you find value in our services. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always looking for ways to improve our app and provide even better customer service to our users.

Thank you for choosing our InstaFeed app, and we hope to continue providing you with a great experience!

Arpit
Team Zegsu

16. leden 2024

Answered my question

Helmecha
Doba používání aplikace: 27 minutami
1. červen 2023

Flora was awesome, stayed online with me until she knew the issue I had was resolved! Thank you for being so patient with me Flora! :)

The Bat Flip Shop

Jehan
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
5. duben 2023

Aesthetically pleasing touch to our website. Very easy set-up process. Live chat agent was very responsive and helpful in customizing.

Forty Luxe The Label
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
16. únor 2024

nice support

My Meme
Německo
5. březen 2023

Great simple app and awesome customer service they are very fast responding and I love their setup every other app just was too difficult to just even setup or install

ThePamperedPrincess
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 22 hodinami
17. září 2023

Great. Awesome communication and service, removed the "powered by" branding for me in a minute after I asked.

Trad & Wholesome
Estonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 21 minutami
5. červenec 2023

Super fast, friendly and excellent support for this app and so easy to install and add to your shopify store.

SalonEducation