Değerlendirmeler (644)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Nisan 2024

Absolutely LOVE this app...so simple to install and use - so many fantastic features - and the BEST service if you ever need anything. Somehow -someone on my team made a change by mistake - went to the chat on the app and received a reply and a fix literally within 2 minutes!! THE BEST !!

Therasage
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
28 Mayıs 2024

Excellent customer service. I really like having my instagram content integrated into my Shopify store- KmXtend Hair Extensions

KmXtend Hair Extensions
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
1 Mayıs 2024

The App works well and looks great. Had a small issue and was literally solved with in minutes of contacting support. Great work! Keep it up!

Wonderferris Photography
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
19 Haziran 2024

very bad app, i didnt purchase plan of this app so how they make the bill of the app

Siroki Bond Mattress Factory Outlet
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Adevole yanıt 20 Haziran 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience it's not possible for us to charge unless you approve the billing. You had accepted the plan and you were charged only on those months where you had crossed 1000 page visits on your website. Anyways we would be happy to refund you the charges.

1 Temmuz 2024

Quick response, and helped us with a quick customization

Vangelis
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
18 Haziran 2024

The best instagram app out there! quick responses and he resolves all the issues.

whaley moon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
29 Mayıs 2024

This app seamlessly integrates Instagram Feed, Stories, and Highlights into my store, enhancing its visual appeal and providing valuable social proof, all while being incredibly user-friendly and offering excellent customization support.

Sharp Vision Eyewear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
11 Temmuz 2024

Thank you so much to their team for helping us quickly fix our positioning issue. I love the feed so far and looking forward to checking out more of their apps. Thanks so much.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 15 saat
11 Mayıs 2024

They give a 2 hour window for response and to my surprise I was helped in seconds. Easy fix and this eased my worries as a new customer with my technical issues. He went in and refreshed my highlights immediately. He waited until he knew it was operating properly before he let me off the line. Very much appreciated the great customer service! InstaFeed+Story is legit and excited to see what this new insight does for my business
Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness is happy!

Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 10 saat
6 Mayıs 2024

Just downloaded and already loving it so much!!
Vishwesh helped me customize the layout and the placement of the widget right away and it just works perfectly.
Best product, best customer support.
Thank you so much!!!