Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 december 2023

I love Roar Themes Apps. They are mostly Free Apps that are great & do not overload your site. This APP is perfect for answering quick and easy questions without the annoying salespeople pop ups. Its easy to use, and simple to start. You can quickly and easily change or add your FAQ's. I would recommend using this is you need a HELP center for Google Merchant, without having to answer the same questions over and over again

Boujee Chic Boutique
2 dagen gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. And... it's FREE. I am already using there theme and just now discovered all the amazing apps they offer for free.

Koekela
Nederland
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

I have just installed the app, which was quick and easy to do. I am so looking forward to using it. Great thanks for being free!

Roemenië
13 minuten gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 november 2023

Simplesmente top, fácil, simples de instalar e configurar, fácil e prático para traduzir. Se tivesse um suporte através de Tickets seria simplesmente perfeito.

Leve de Tudo
Brazilië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
12 oktober 2023

super bon merci pour le beau travail j aime bien cette application simple utilisation

Discountjag
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
21 maart 2023

Great! Perfect for what we needed, an FAQ pop up that allows customers to message us. Easy to install too!

Modern Piping
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
24 juli 2023

Hey, your app is amazing. Very simple and easy to use. I'm still figuring it out, but i am loving its maneuverability.

Yunique
Zuid-Afrika
3 maanden gebruiken de app
23 maart 2023

So far so good! Thank you. Need to play around with it but it looks great on the website. I think this will really be beneficial to customers with questions

Pet lover goods
26 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 26 april 2023

i'm glad i picked this app for my store. So easy to set up and start running. Def recommend. Love it

LIFE MADE EASIER
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 april 2023

So far, I just installed this app and it seems like it's going to work great for me, my store, and most importantly my customers. Excited to see how it helps me build and maintain better customer service and relationships.

Sweet Surrender