Recenze (392)

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. červenec 2024

Great app, easy to set up and use! Amol was great in support : ) I highly recommend!

Vaporever Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
6. červen 2024

I must say that the customer service was impeccable. Amol was so efficient and resolved my issue immediately. He was knowledgeable and patient. He truly understood the urgency of my request and resolved it in a timely manner.

Thank you Amol.

Ourika Soap
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
4. červen 2024

App works exceptionally well for what we use it for. Most of our orders are online purchases however when we do need to invoice prior to purchase, Invoice Hero is an easy way to generate and send a fantastic looking invoice. The team are always helpful and super responsive, even when we have easy questions. Highly Recommend

Electric Monkey
Nový Zéland
3. červen 2024

Amol was very helpful in setting up calls and looking into queries for me. Thank you.

CollecTin
Spojené království
3. květen 2024

Great app, great support team!

UNDP Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
13. květen 2024

Great Stuff, Clean and tidy information. Recommends to all and try it out

selectadjs
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
30. duben 2024

I have been using the app for over 2 years, it offers something more professional looking for our online sales orders. The support, which I have engaged with 2x has been prompt and effective.

MoveFactorX
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
5. květen 2024

Great app. And great support - Amol is the guy. Helped me out and is a beacon for the company.

i've tried loads of other apps like this, but THIS app is the one. don't bother with the others - i've done the hardwork already and the rest aren't worth bothering with.

The Hydro Bros
Spojené království
30. květen 2024

Amol was very helpful! Thanks!

Augment Life
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
30. duben 2024

Good little app it works just fine, low cost for small shop I used it for 2 years with no problems just some minor delay on some rare occasions - few minutes actually no big deal, very responsive customer service also thx !

motorbits.nl