Değerlendirmeler (100)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Eylül 2023

Very, very nice. For a free product, it brings all the things that you need to make a proper packing clip and an invoice.
You can also manually edit each invoice to make your own number.
It is a very good deal between manual excel sheet and paid service

Vani Bali
Belçika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
24 Ekim 2023

Compliant and efficient invoicing system. To top it off the support was great! Would highly recommend! Thanks for creating this free app!

Laveen B.V.
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
25 Ocak 2024

Wie immer alles perfekt! Schon zum 2. Mal wurde ich sofort unterstützt und alles dran gesetzt mir zu helfen! Ich bin dankbar und kann Euch nur jeden empfehlen!
Vielen lieben Dank

Mowotex-Glückskind
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
18 Eylül 2023

Great and easy to use app with one fatal flaw.

In order to actually use the packing slip template you spent an hour customizing, you have to open this app and manually select every order again and then print them. This is VERY annoying and tedious as you now no longer have the packing slip and shipping label attached to each other nor can you just click the same button and be done. You have to manually do it all and waste several minutes every time you print orders.

Would be a 5-star app and work fantastic if you could copy the HTML/CSS from the customized packing slip and paste it into the native shopify packing slip box so it all worked seamlessly.

Minnesota Airsoft
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
Wizard Labs yanıt 21 Eylül 2023

Hi there,

We are truly disheartened to learn about your dissatisfaction with our app and extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We realize how frustrating it can be, especially when expectations are not met, but it appears there has been a misunderstanding. The feature you referenced in your 2-star review is, unfortunately, not a functionality that our app promotes or provides.

Shopify's template collection has its own limitations regarding data variables, prompting us to develop our app to grant more versatile options for Shopify users. We have never advertised our app as having templates for Shopify's native template collection, so it's very sad to receive a low rating for a feature we do not even offer.

Regardless of this review, our app does possess the capability to handle invoices and packing slips in bulk, eliminating the need to print your orders individually. We are always keen to understand your needs and concerns better. We encourage you to respond to our message so we can assist you more effectively.

Warm regards,

Bob

21 Eylül 2023

I found an amazing invoice app that is completely free. All the options and features that I need are available in this app, and the templates are easy to edit. This app is really good and it's free of cost. I have a suggestion, it would be great if they could add smaller templates for invoices, return, and credit notes that can be printed on a POS printer.

Book Mart W.L.L
Bahreyn
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
1 Ağustos 2023

This is the best invoice app I have ever used. Super customization: you can customize everything you need! Super support: I contacted Russell and he helped with all my questions. Great job!!!

Vaalea&Tumma
Ukrayna
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
27 Ekim 2023

I think this APP is unparalleled, it fully meets my needs, and the most important thing is: it is free.

Geekworm
Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
18 Ağustos 2023

Very easy to use and solved my problem quickly. I am very impressed that it is still free. I will continue to use it in my business

KAYGO SAFETY
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
9 Temmuz 2023

Easy to set-up, Indian GST enabled, multi templates, optionality for customisations to display fields, all for free!

Polr. Care
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
23 Ekim 2023

All the features I was looking for and more!

Poethan