Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard , 96 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
4 Şubat 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

We needed to have a customized invoice for a specific purpose. This app is PERFECT! It has lots of flexibility. Can't believe it has no reviews. And I really can't believe it's free. We couldn't be more pleased. Thanks for a terrific app.

ExcellentSupply.com
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Wizard Labs yanıt 6 Şubat 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Competition in the app store is fierce and, it is hard to show the quality of our app and service. We hope your review can help future users and encourage them to install our app.

1 Mayıs 2022

BEST BEST BEST Invoice App!!! 5 Stars !! i hope will be free forever but if there are more features i will purchase for sure !! Thanks this great team !

Liu Smile :)
Dominik Cumhuriyeti
5 Ağustos 2021

Amazing App with excellent support! I can't still believe it is for free. BIG THANKS TO BOB for his great job and help with customization of address format plus 2 others cosmetic adjustments. I am still impressed by his work and very nice communication. If you are looking for an invoice creator with great look, possibility of customisation, supporting different languages etc. There is no doubt that THIS ONE IS THE BEST!

CHAIRZO.SK
Slovakya
26 Ocak 2022

Really the best free invoicing system that I've seen in Shopify. Great UI/UX, almost all the features of paid application are available. Thanks a lot for this application and for the efforts

CoThings Shop
Tunus
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
3 Mayıs 2021

I would rate more stars if I could. The invoices are easy to set up and completely customisable, the interface is user friendly, and the system is seamless. AND that was before I experienced their awesome customer service. It took less than a day for them to respond to my question plus they jumped online and made changes in our code. If you are looking for 3rd party invoice printing app for your Shopify store - this is the app for you

Craftables
Yeni Zelanda
20 Eylül 2021

Very nice app. It's really free with a lot of features. The support is very reactive and efficient, thank you to Bob for his help ! I highly recommend this app for invoicing !

PrepperStore
Fransa
2 Eylül 2022

Application parfaite, claire et simple d'utilisation. Le gros plus, un support réactif et compétent. Merci à l'équipe de développement.

Soft Romance
Fransa
5 Kasım 2021

It is super easy to configure your templates. It is too good to be true but it allows me to generate invoices without any limitations! Thank you!

Vibl | Your digital self.
Türkiye
29 Ekim 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Läuft wieder tadellos. Vielen Dank. Eine super App um über Shopify Rechnungen zu erstellen. Und das noch kostenlos.

solinger-messer.de
Almanya
20 Eylül 2021

I am super happy with the invoice wizard! The templates are easy to customize to your liking and the user guides are very clear and easy to implement on my own Shopify account. But what they really surprised me with in a positive sense. Is how fast they answer my question and also helped to solve this in my website's code. I would therefore recommend the invoice wizard to everyone!

PLUCK social shop