Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard , 93 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Mayıs 2021

This is a great app for your invoicing needs, easy to setup, fully customizable, and excellent customer support! The developer is very hands on to help us fix minor issue and even quickly add an extra feature for us to fully meet our needs. I highly recommend this app.

Nelson Naturals Inc
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
10 Haziran 2021

I would say Wizard is perfect and is the best invoice app I’ve ever used. I like the edit function very much because sometimes I need to do some modification to the invoice. Though it doesn't support send invoice manually at the moment, considering it's fee of use, this is totally acceptable. And I would be glad to pay for sending invoice function when it's available in the paid plan in the future. Very good app.

Novostella Wholesale
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
1 Ekim 2021

他にも同じ系列のアプリをいくつか試してこれに決めたのは、おしゃれなデザインが気に入ったことと、カスタマイズのやりやすさです。
コードを直接いじるのではなく、カスタマイズのためのフォーマットが用意されていてとても快適に作業ができます。 サポートに関しては、機能のリクエストをしたのですが、驚くほど早いレスポンスでした。
そのリクエストの確認中にshopifyのダウンタイムと重なってしまいました。
返事が遅くなりますとサポートに連絡をしたら、ダウンタイムのことを知らなかった私に教えてくれて、直面したトラブルに一緒に解決しようとしてくれました。 親切で早い対応のサポートに、とても満足し、感謝しています。
今後も使用してきたいと思います。

TENDER TIME
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
24 Temmuz 2022

Es gratuita y cumple todo lo que promete de forma fácil y visual. Envía las facturas, enriquece las notas de pedido etc, Sin duda la recomendaría.

lemongraph
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
16 Kasım 2021

No customer service, no help! Finally I decided to remove the app. Why post an app and no customr service??

Fashamo
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
Wizard Labs yanıt 17 Kasım 2021

We're sorry to hear you are having issues with our app. This is the first time we hear from you. I guess somehow your message could not be delivered. So sorry for our late reply, we usually reply to support tickets in a couple of hours.

We'll do our best to help you. Could you please check your inbox again? We have just sent an email to you.

15 Eylül 2022

excellent app, easy to install and setup and fixed the issue we have in Australia, where we are required to provide the customer with a Tax Invoice. This app has allowed us to supply the customers with a download link on our order confirmation for customers to retrieve their own invoice. This saves many man hours and automates the process - something Shopify should do out of the box! The app allowed us to rename the "invoice" to Tax Invoice and rename "tax" to GST and add an ABN in the footer. Perfect and it's free.

Outdoor eStore Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
24 Şubat 2022

Excellent! I was looking for an app that showed the individual prices with and without tax, and the price summary also with and without tax - it is possible using this app, and the app is free! Great that every little bit is customisable, and directly in German too. I was a bit worried that I had to legally send a PDF attachment of the invoice here in Germany, but it turns out it isn't a requirement, so adding a link to the order confirmation was ok. It might be cool to have the option to send the pdf as an attachment too, but on the other hand that takes up tons of space in a customer's inbox, maybe a link is the best option (and more eco-friendly). I can't believe how expensive some other apps are, like the same price for my whole website per month. That's too much. I will be able to pay for apps (ideally a one-time payment) once I earn a bit of money. It would be cool for apps to accept payment at a later date and voluntarily, I know it took work to build the app but its such a help that its free, starting a website is still very expensive but I would be more than happy to pay for this service once my shop is selling regularly. Many thanks Wizard Labs!

Clean Up Atelier
Almanya
27 Temmuz 2022

Thanks a lot for this free app that I managed to configure in French quite easily.
I was missing a place to put the legal number of the company, so I put it under the address of the company. I recommend this app!

charmantissime
Fransa
17 Şubat 2021

excellent - does exactly what it says and you do not need any technical skills to use it - highly recommend

reefloat
Birleşik Krallık
30 Eylül 2021

I love how easy to use is this App, tou you cant export more than 50 orders... i would be super helpful

Coffee & Jesus