Recenze (379)

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
1. květen 2024

Very easy to mock products and you definately have an eye on bringing us the right products, GREAT COMPANY

Gface
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
1. červen 2024

I really like the variety of shoe styles you offer. However, I find it hard to use the design page and layer my patterns for each piece. It would be nice if each shoe or side of the shoe could be a different area or if I could zoom more. Also, I tried saving my design to come back and edit it later, but I was not able to figure out if that is a function. All I could do with my saved design was copy, delete, or order.

Bleacher Season
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
6. květen 2024

its at the very, very beginning to be user friendly, compared with top players like Printify. The workflow from uploading the image, to placing the image .... till the publishing @ shopify ...its not at all smooth. And for the eyes, the scale is too small. Even upscaling in Chrome/Linux (Ubuntu) nothing changes. The menues with 6-8 px are hardly to read. It still needs lots of development of the app to be seen as competitive against other players in the market.

Peace of Mind (PoM) - Happy Life !
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
20. březen 2024

The sneaker and materials itself were of high quality and they fit ok- but it seemed unfinished and one side in particular looked handcut and misshapen. numerous visible product issues not in the mockups online -double stitches, frayed edges, etc. when i posted pictures of the actual product reaction was less than enthusiastic. others say they have had a positive experience so maybe it was that one product but right now I wouldn't recommend for a higher end shop.

RULEZ
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
Vývojář JetPrint Fulfillment odpověděl 21. březen 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your pursuit of the perfect product.

On March 20th (UTC+8), you reached out to us via online chat, expressing your concerns and preferences regarding our products. Among your requests, you specifically mentioned the importance of double stitching for you. We provided a detailed response to your inquiries on that day, and I will reiterate it here.

1. Our products are all made-to-order and hand-sewn. While we strive for consistency, it's important to note that achieving perfectly parallel double stitching in every pair may not always be feasible. If uniformity is essential to you, we suggest considering bulk orders.

2. Regrettably, we are unable to offer refunds for minor discrepancies such as slightly uneven stitching or minor fraying along the edges. Due to the handmade nature of our process, some degree of variation is to be expected.

3. While we value your dedication to customer satisfaction, we must clarify that we cannot guarantee flawlessness in every pair of shoes.

We appreciate your input and wish you success in finding a supplier that meets your exacting standards.

Thank you.

1. červen 2024

I HAVE BEEN USING JETPRINT FOR 2 YEARS NOW ITS A GREAT APP TO START YOUR CLOTHING LINE. THE PP IS BUILT GREAT TO GROW WITH YOU AS YOU DEVELOP AND SCALE YOUR STORE.

VICTORY MALIBU CO
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Datum úprav: 18. únor 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egypt
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
1. květen 2024

Once I got the hang of it. It was pretty easy to create unique products for my store.

Home Stream Designs
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Datum úprav: 29. březen 2024

I think JetPrint has a really great selection of products, and I experienced great customer service when I had question. The sample product I ordered arrived much sooner than expected which was a Huge plus! I am a bit disappointed however in the product I received. I ordered the Diving Cloth Tote bag with PU Leather Handle. It printed very vibrant however the material used has deep permanent wrinkles all over the product that a customer would not be able to remove. Also, the smell is very strong like paint or polyurethane. That can't be healthy. I could not keep it in my room because of the smell. This would be a beautiful product however the fabric must change. I would be concerned about sending it to a customer as is unfortunately. I am willing to give JetPrint another try. I have ordered other samples to check out the qualty. I am hoping for better.

This is an update to my previous review.
Customer service follow-up was excellent. I let the item sit out for a week to air out and the smell has definately diminished. It's still there but seems to be diminishing each day. I will not iron the product as suggested I am concerned that the print would be affected as well as the fabric itself as it is very soft. I am noticing the wrinkles are becoming less with each day. I am very happy about this. As the image on the product turned out beautiful. It would be a matter of explaining this to the customer before purchase to avoid bad reviews.

Just Funki Art
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář JetPrint Fulfillment odpověděl 27. březen 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with JetPrint.

We're genuinely sorry to hear that you are disappointed about the diving bag. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding the issues you raised, we'd like to address them directly. The strong odor you noticed may be from the printing ink used during the manufacturing process. We want to assure you that we prioritize the use of environmentally friendly ink that adheres to stringent safety standards. While the smell may be initially strong, it dissipates over time, especially with proper ventilation. We recommend allowing the product to air out upon receipt, and rest assured, it poses no threat to health or safety.

Additionally, the wrinkles you observed on the product are likely a result of transportation. We understand how this can detract from the overall appearance of the item. To address this, we recommend gently ironing the product on a low heat setting, being cautious not to damage the print. This should help smooth out any wrinkles and restore the product to its intended state.

We're grateful for your willingness to give JetPrint another chance, and we're committed to ensuring your next experience exceeds your expectations.

24. květen 2024

Amazing and very easy to operate

Royal M Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
10. duben 2024

price are good i like it and also love it

Engravelry™