JetPrint: Print On Demand , Počet recenzí: 355

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. prosinec 2023

I am currently using both JetPrint and Printful for my storefront; and I will say, that while JetPrint offers a much wider variety of items to choose from, Printfu; has it firmly beat in the editing department. The interface for designing my products is clunky and takes marginally more time, ending on a somewhat underwhelming note with a lower quality product, as well. It's also frustrating that there aren't as many prepared mockup templates for me to choose from, which in turn will inevitably drive some buyers away. However, in spite of this, I cannot understate that the array of products available for me to customise and sell are great, and helps my company in developing our image to be firmer in what we represent: Clothing for Car Enthusiasts.

Barrett & Brown Co
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
14. březen 2024

VERY ORGINANIZED . AND ALSO REASONABLE

BLACK VISION
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
Datum úprav: 11. duben 2024

The products are always great however it has been brought to my attention by a customer of mine that the shoe size conversion from EU to US is in some instances wrong.
For instance my customer purchased a US size 10 and received an EU 47, but in fact it should have been an EU 44.

Today is April 11th 2024, the day of your reply.
Firstly how would showing you a picture of the item change the fact that your size chart is clearly wrong?
In a nut shell Shopify sided with the customer and gave her a full refund and the customer didn’t return the shoes, which means I lost out twice.
So replying 4 months later is really a bit of an insult and I have long since removed all of your products from my website.

Union Jacked
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář JetPrint Fulfillment odpověděl 8. duben 2024

Hey there,

Thank you very much for your review.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you encountered with the shoe size conversion.

Upon reviewing your order, we found that you purchased a pair of shoes from us on October 30, and they were delivered on November 15.

We appreciate you reaching out to us on November 23 to report the sizing discrepancy. In order to assist you further, we kindly ask that you provide us with pictures of the product your customer received. This will allow us to verify the issue and take appropriate action. Unfortunately, we only received the size sheet you provided and not the actual product images.

Regarding product size accuracy, we highly recommend including our size information in the product listing or description to ensure customers select the correct size.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any further assistance.

Thanks.

Update

We can't assess the need for a refund without evidence.

Our products are made to the sizes we provide, so we focus on cases where the wrong size was sent. However, since we haven't received the proof you provided, we can't proceed with the refund. We're reaching out now as our new team is addressing past issues.

Thanks for your patience.

15. březen 2024

VERY GOOD AND SHEAP PRICES

LIFE IS LIKE TENNIS
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
25. listopad 2023

I have really enjoyed adding my designs to their products. It's fun and makes some really nice merchandise!

The Sweating Pepper
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
30. listopad 2023

Please include redesigns in case I change my mind about my design and need to make adjustments, as I may not be able to do it myself. I prefer saving time rather than starting over to create new products.

Galactic Bunny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
1. listopad 2023

My design keeps coming out printed backwards

Dwayne Elliott Collection
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Vývojář JetPrint Fulfillment odpověděl 1. duben 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our printing services. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we regret any frustration caused.

We understand how upsetting it can be to encounter issues with your design printing backwards.

We offer a refund option within 30 days of receiving your goods. Our aim is to ensure your satisfaction with our app.

We genuinely hope this helps regain your trust in JetPrint, and we're committed to delivering even higher-quality service in the future.

Thank you.

5. prosinec 2023

The Production Time Takes Long, everything else has been good.

WunderbyCali
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
1. listopad 2023

Loveit

Lil Devil Clothing Company
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
8. listopad 2023

Delivery is too long; no notifications. I had an order stay in production and never was delivered.

FLÌ PÊP™
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář JetPrint Fulfillment odpověděl 8. duben 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for your disappointment with our service.

After reviewing your order history, it seems that you placed your hat order with us on October 6, 2023 (UTC+8). Unfortunately, during our quality review process, we discovered that your hat design had a watermark effect, and despite multiple attempts, we were unable to meet our review standards for the order, resulting in shipping delays.

In early November, we reached out to inform you about the design issues and sought your guidance on whether to proceed with shipments. Regrettably, we didn't receive your reply within a reasonable timeframe. Consequently, we initiated the refund process for your order on November 9, 2023 (UTC+8).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by my delay in notifying you promptly about changes in your order status. Rest assured, we're dedicated to improving our notification system to ensure that our customers are promptly informed about any updates or changes to their orders.

Once again, we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this situation has caused you.