JetPrint: Print On Demand , Počet recenzí: 345

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 11. září 2021

I have really been enjoying this app! It's actually become a bit of an addiction now, as I love working with designs! The only thing I don't like about the experience so far is the continual asking for a review from me after I already gave one. (This had 5 stars until now!) There should be an option, once a review has already been given, to stop that window from showing up so often. Do this and I'll put it back to 5 stars again.

Pioneer Kitty Market
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
27. říjen 2021

So far so good. Only downside I've found with the app so far is there is no way to copy/edit a product. You have to design everything from scratch. Can be time consuming.

Line D’Sine
6. leden 2023

App works great. Design is easy and setting a product is even easier. Only hickup is that a product I wanted to use, I was unable to design! But all the others, no problem what so ever!

The General Store & Co.
Kanada
5. duben 2021

Just started using this app today and it's OK but would like to see more previews of how my logo looks on the tongue of sneakers. Just needs more preview angles to make sure I have my logo just right.

Savy Base
16. leden 2021

Great Customer Support! Patiently they are handling the problem. First time am using your product and hope everything will go well.

Cachy Tees
Indie
Datum úprav: 3. červen 2021

great selection of products to choose from and work with . i just wish some products had a different layout to work with, or a system that can mirror the other side to make customizing some products easier . that way you know for sure either both sleeves on a shirt, hoodie, jacket, or shoe will look identical to one another . other than that i have no concerns or anything really to complain about . i will say being in the United States of America, products do take some time to get here, i don't know if that's because of COVID-19 or what, but that's not a big problem for me .

iKGDeuce™️
21. srpen 2022

Let's Go!! I like when an app is just easy to navigate and just flows. Am just starting a new online store and this app was recommended by a friend.

thebulacloset
Spojené království
5. srpen 2021

Easy to use. Wide selection. Haven't placed my first order yet. The one frustrating part is sometimes the server doesn't respond well when adding new designs as of late. I've uploaded over 200 designs and it started saying there are upload issues.

Iron Discipline Supply Co.
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
20. prosinec 2021

I Used this app to make my custom designs, It's Awesome but it has some few improvements to go (more customization options, more tools, cheaper prices)

Forever generics
Saúdská Arábie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Datum úprav: 13. červen 2022

Tracking sucks, but definitely not the apps fault but need to adjust how they send out tracking. However, I LOVE MY SAMPLE I ORDER and will add them to my website.

Teddy Blaze