Recenze (381)

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
31. březen 2023

I love JET PRINT BECAUSE THEY ARE ABLE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH THE PRODUCT SELECTION , DESIGNS AND EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY

rwewear
3. březen 2019

Service client très réceptif. La livraison également est rapide.
Merci pour ce service de bonne qualité. :)

JCMoteur
Japonsko
24. srpen 2023

güzel begendim ürün çeşitleri ve modellemeleri oldukça iyi böyle işlerin artmasını temenni ediyorum gayet hoş

Golden Horn Arts
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
21. červen 2019

An outstanding piece of app with very fast shipping times and the option of free shipping as well. I am happy they have gone beyond just watches. Please add more items

PoacherOnline
Kanada
21. srpen 2018

This 5-star review is after I received my first order. First of all, the customer service of JetPrint is great. Jennifer and her team has been very helpful and response. The manufacture that produced our test order did a great job too. I strongly recommend JetPrint. The JetPrint app also works great; so convenient to add product variants
and easily integrates with your shop. They deserve 5 star! Keep up the great customer service and work, Jennifer.

Kyokushin
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
21. leden 2019

I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does

Dadu Store | Smart. Beautiful. Dadu
Vietnam
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
10. duben 2019

I just ordered a few samples for my store, and have to say Absolutely LOVE the quality of these watches. Genuine Leather, lovely quality and 3 weeks delivery to UK. So glad I came across this store :)

CheekyDoodah
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
11. říjen 2018

Their customer service is awesome, and the quality of their watches was better than I expected. I was surprised at how slim the watches I ordered were. The mock ups of the watches make the faces look bigger than they actually are.

destinytimepieces
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
20. březen 2022

I really love this app. and the prices are great. Jet Print is the best kept secret. If you dont have this app you really dont know what your missing.

Breezewear
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
2. březen 2019

Just want to say thank you. I had been looking for another avenue to sell and had specific products in mind, you had everything I was looking for in one place.

Always Be Fabulous