Judge.me Product Reviews , Počet recenzí: 24 141

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. listopad 2023

I'm still in the process of configuring Judge.me. It hasn't been as easy as I hoped based on other reviews. Once I found the Chat resource things seem to be moving in the right direction. Carlos recently helped me and he was considerably more responsive and helpful than the other reps I have dealt with. I'm not sold on the app yet, but for now I'll keep plugging away.

reStickity
25. říjen 2023

Support was kind and able to help me adjust a badge at the bottom of my page. I wish it would have been something easily done in the settings, but they were able to help me

A Bird and A Bear
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
15. leden 2024

A pretty good app, although with some imperfections in terms of user experience. However, I've shared my issues with Soufiane, and he resolved them in less than 10 minutes, very kindly, providing excellent customer service.

IMAGINA
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
29. listopad 2023

Early days, just installed and imported reviews from Stamped. Be aware that Stamped need to provide other data to be able to import your photos. Support is excellent at Judge Me. All is functioning well so far

Up On The Rooftop
Austrálie
27. listopad 2023

The app is excellent and perfectly fulfills my requirements. The customer service is exceptional, providing a pleasant experience. However, the dashboard could be more user-friendly.

Mossartify
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Datum úprav: 31. leden 2024

Great options nice customization and great support! Thanks Abderrahman

Zenylux
Nizozemsko
20. prosinec 2023

The interface is clear and intuitive, making it easy for even non-tech-savvy individuals to navigate. The features are well-organized, and everything is where you'd expect it to be.

Also the support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Mysalez
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
12. prosinec 2023

im giving it a 4 because it seems difficult at first sight but people like Andrew help out with any issues!

TimelessFestivity
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
1. listopad 2023

The representative that helped me today was great! However, I don't understood how some customers say they didn't get the email nor read it. But in the status it says 'customer read email'.

Sweetovendelights
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
31. říjen 2023

Affordable with great and quick support. They're transparent about limitations. Highly recommended for a simple reviews app. My main suggestion is to improve customization options, especially for email designs. While it lacks email design flexibility, the app's functionality is impressive.

My main suggestion, coming from a designer/marketer, is that there's room for significant improvement in customization options. While I can effectively initiate review requests through Klaviyo, the limitation arises when trying to incorporate direct review options within Klaviyo emails, allowing users to leave reviews right in the email itself—a substantial feature. It's unfortunate that the appearance of these emails falls short in comparison to my other email campaigns. However, it's essential to note that the app's functionality surpasses this limitation, making it a valuable choice for now.

Muley Freak