Recensies (30.659)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 juli 2024

Great for reviews! Was easy enough to import my Etsy reviews in a few steps. I would say I wish that for my imported reviews there was an option to edit and link to a specific item if it didn't have it already attached on the CSV file. Customer service was great. Just wish it was a fully free app!

The Lyric Label
7 maanden gebruiken de app
2 juli 2024

Good and fast help.

I would have liked to be called by my name though, kind of impersonal, but they delivered.

Shinyst
Spanje
10 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

Very helpful staff, which comes your way in no time, great app to get social prove, comes in handy for it s price

Bsticks
Oostenrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Can be a bit difficult to learn but the staff members are extremely helpful. Best support team by far, especially Cassiano and Carlos

PokéStop Shop
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 3 mei 2024

Really like the app itself.
But as soon as I installed it within an hour, my contact form spam started with 50+ per day. Until then we had 1 every few months.
Nothing else was changed.
I've been quickly called by Judge Me support.
They are extremely helpful at looking at the issue.
I've increased stars due to this.
It could be completely chance timing that we started getting spam for the first time ever, but I'll keep trying the app and find a work around.

Party Dudes
Nieuw-Zeeland
6 dagen gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Hard to know when u want free

CrystalzBeauty4Yu
8 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juni 2024

Good support. Wish there was even more customization

MeatMate
Zweden
2 maanden gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

good and easy to use when you understand but somtimes some of the helpers don't help really well but others know the app better so it's easier for them

Organiz
Frankrijk
9 dagen gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

Simple and easy-to-use app. Customer support is helpful.
However, the email template customisation could be better...with a little more options and room for customisation.

Zayna Beauty
Zwitserland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app