Judge.me Product Reviews , 26.648 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Şubat 2024

Initial impression is good. Very helpful support for import set-up, but needed intervention to remove duplicate reviews that were imported. Import function shouldn't allow duplicates without a warning. Waiting for reply about displaying rating on collections. On product pages, its fine, but not showing on collections yet. Main reason for switch is to show reviews on google shopping, this is looking pretty good so far....

Mon Bijoux
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
18 Nisan 2024

This app works well. I'm pleased by the responsiveness of the customer service.

The Travel Pawket
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
15 Ocak 2024

I would rate it a 5, but the app is a bit tricky to understand. lots of crazy steps, but it's good for what I need.

Wild Pine & Company
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Şubat 2024

Good customers support. Easy to navigate through.

Relaxing Shop
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
8 Ocak 2024

The coustomer-service is 5-stars! And the app overall is great!

ONE think I'd like to be changed is the limit of 30 letters at a time when changing a review.
Often when I import reviews from AliExpress the translation gets twisted. That's why this correction would be needed. That is the only negative thing in my opinion! :)

Floppy™ Sverigetofflan
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
26 Şubat 2024

The support is great. Contacted them several times. However, the app is quite buggy and needed help from staff to fix issues. If it wasn't so buggy then I wouldn't have needed to contact support so much. That being said, I like their features and would recommend them.

PTSolns
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
27 Şubat 2024

Really great app, great customer service and support, and I love that there's so many easy to use integrations. One thing that stopped me from giving 5 stars is that all the reviews combine into one widget, there is no option to have product reviews and store reviews in separate carrousel widgets.

Bart's Taping Tools
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
15 Ocak 2024

A pretty good app, although with some imperfections in terms of user experience. However, I've shared my issues with Soufiane, and he resolved them in less than 10 minutes, very kindly, providing excellent customer service.

IMAGINA
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
7 Mart 2024

I had issues with the carousel in the home page. I had to contact support twice. They replied right away and they solved the issues. They also helped me with the layout set up.

Joe Black London
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
3 Mart 2024

Hakima, was very helpful and helped me resolve the issue that I had promptly

Symply Health