Judge.me Product Reviews , 26.524 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
8 Şubat 2024

Wasn't for me, but amazing online support

Bargue Plate Supply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
19 Aralık 2023

I have recently been surprised and thoroughly satisfied with the extraordinary experience I've had with this application. From the outset, the application has exceeded my expectations, offering a wide range of features and an intuitive interface that has made my use of the service extremely enjoyable.

What has truly made this experience exceptional is the support service provided. In particular, I would like to commend Soufiane for his kindness and extraordinary availability in promptly resolving any issues I encountered. His professionalism and expertise made the troubleshooting process quick and efficient, demonstrating a remarkable commitment to customer satisfaction.

The application also stands out for its ability to adapt to user needs and for the quality of support provided. It is evident that the company pays great attention to the overall user experience, creating an environment where customer satisfaction is clearly a priority.

In summary, I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for a reliable and quality service.

My Store
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
21 Aralık 2023

Kudos to Abderrahman, for his prompt response to our request. However, it would be more advantageous if there could be another means to obtain a verified badge from customers who write their evaluations directly on the website rather than sending an email back and forth.

Glance Cosmetics
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
9 Ocak 2024

One of the few apps working with a Hydrogen Storefront, fast and reliable. The support is quick to respond too.

The UI & UX would benefit from some rework though :)

Chasse Vision
Fransa
10 Ocak 2024

only just started, but surely a huge amount of review possibilities!

Geografiker
Almanya
2 Mart 2024

they do what they can as best they can.

Nicole Niles Global Tech
31 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Great options nice customization and great support! Thanks Abderrahman

Zenylux
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
27 Ocak 2024

I had good customer service and assistance setting up my product reviews

Jose's Local Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
19 Aralık 2023

The app does the job. The user admin isn't the most friendly and extremely dated in terms of the UI/UX

Paws on Pause