Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Ocak 2024

I love the app. Easy to use and once you get the hang of it, no bugs.

Teddy Blaze
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
12 Mart 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Sudden charges after being installed and used for 3 months without charge

Support refuse to say there is an issue. Send me to shopify for help but shopify say it is the apps issue

I would not recommend this app dev at all after my experience

***Update***

2 Months later after a lot of back and forth emails and live chats between shopify and kaktus i eventually got my refund. It took a huge effort to get this back. Then once received Kaktus then kept requesting i alter my review. So here is my updated review:

I would not recommend this app at all after my experience

Labfifteenco
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Kaktus yanıt 1 Nisan 2024

Hello Dear Customer,

I want to ensure that we are all on the same page. With all due respect, the way the app ecosystem operates is such that you are charged by Shopify, and Shopify then makes the payment directly to us.

Once you request a refund, we can approve it. However, the actual refund is processed by Shopify or the payment processor, not by us. If you have any stores and request a refund, the process will be the same—some processors might take more time, others less.

It's important to point out that we issue refunds immediately, no questions asked. We still believe that this review is unfair to us, as it does not reflect any feedback on the app itself but rather your experience with obtaining a refund.

If there is anything else we can do, please contact us. We will do everything to make you happy, I promise.

With love from Alex, CEO of KAKTUS.

13 Mayıs 2024

Great app and excellent customer service! They responded and helped me out right away.

Sportscards.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
6 Şubat 2024

Good

Women Shop
Birleşik Krallık

Punarnawa Soul of Artistry
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
27 Aralık 2023

Sehr gute App aber leider nicht auf Deutsch. Dennoch übersichtlich und einfach gestaltet. Vielleicht ein paar ausgefallene Buttons etc. wären nice. :)

Animeworld

Feature rich

Captain’s Chest Bullion
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
18 Aralık 2023

The customer Service was amazing! I had a problem and Tess was so quick to offer help. It always reassuring when you have that kind of support. Thanks again!

STIK-ITY.