Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender , Počet recenzí: 1 106

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. duben 2024

Hello, I'm one of your customers, and I've encountered a problem. Your application isn't working on my site. Could you please check it?

Zepheria
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 26. duben 2024

Hi Zepheria team,
We are so sorry you've encountered a problem! We are working to get in touch with you to help resolve any issues you've had!

We've emailed you to try to learn more about the issue you are having. Feel free to reply to that email or send us a note to support@kiwi-size-chart-recommender.zendesk.com

Thanks!

22. prosinec 2023

Normal

My Store
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 28. prosinec 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have to be honest: we're not sure what the issue is for you. Your review isn't clear to us, we couldn't find anything wrong with your account, and we have no support tickets with you. I'll be reaching out to you independently to follow up - we'd really love to fix whatever problems you've been having with Kiwi to turn this experience around for you!

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

6. prosinec 2023

Already uninstalled. A simple question was handled from November 16 to now open in the process, I do not understand for programmers this is difficult? I don't understand how hard it is for a programmer to do this, knowing that it's still being answered! At first it was fine, the developers could reply in time, now I don't know what's going on!

Aveliajewels
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 9. prosinec 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave this honest review. I'm sorry about your poor experience so far. I know our team has been working hard on your case. Your setup is uniquely complex which has made the free customization we're providing quite challenging. I'll be overseeing the case personally from here on out to make sure it remains top priority.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

31. říjen 2023

J'appel à l'aide depuis plusieurs jours car l'application ne fonctionne pas correctement et la prise en charge est laborieuse et très lente, mon problème n'est toujours pas résolu...

Ma Culotte Menstruelle
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 3. listopad 2023

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'm really sorry about your poor experience. We've reached out to you to see if we can rectify this for you. I am overseeing this case personally.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience - Kiwi Sizing

27. listopad 2022

on the busiest time of the year (black friday) app decides to crash, have no access to the back end and charts take forever to load on product pages. Definitely ditching this app as soon as possible!

Bicycle Booth
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 28. listopad 2022

Thank you for taking the time to send this review. We're so sorry about the issues you're struggling with! We've reached out to you by email already to get you back up and running ASAP.

Datum úprav: 21. červenec 2023

I have been using this kiwi size app and found it is very useful and convenient. However, Kiwi Sizing wants to charge us full while we place a store $9 monthly to shopify. So I do not recommend this app because it is not fair to pay their fee while the store is on-hold.

bettercycle
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
Datum úprav: 5. červenec 2022

Your app won't open. What's going on?/////??????There is a big problem with their app, now all the size charts don't show up, is their company out of business?

Luna's Wish
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 5. červenec 2022

We're so sorry for the disruptions! We fixed the problem and the issue should now be fully resolved.

The issue was caused by a technical error on our servers triggered by the Shopify Admin outage earlier today. Unfortunately, this happened during our teams' offline hours, so it took longer to discover and fix than we would normally expect.

Please reach out to us if you're still experiencing problems - our support team is online and standing by.

16. leden 2023

This app was perfect until last 3 days it has messed up my sales. THE SIZE CHART DOESN'T LOAD AND AS A RESULT IM SEEING DROP IN ADD TO CART. MAILED THE TEAM NO RESPONSE. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE I'LL UNINSTALL THIS APP.

Huedee
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 16. leden 2023

Hi Huedee team.
We apologize for the problems you encountered! We've reached out to you directly by email, to see how we can resolve the issue.
Thank you for taking the time to write to us - we hold ourselves to higher standards than this.

5. červenec 2022

Your app won't work. What's going on?/There is a big problem with their app, now all the size charts don't show up !!!

Nomadog
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 5. červenec 2022

28. duben 2022

The app seems good, but I really cant use it, because after installing it, it messes up the product pictures on the product page of my theme. The pictures of the featured products become very streched and ugly, which brings negative experience to our customers. I contacted support and provided detailed explanation from where the problem comes, but never got a response after that if they plan to fix this issue. Really pitty, because I want to use the app and the recommender option, but since the support is not answering and providing a fix of this issue, I have to look for another app.

MISMO.BG | Онлайн магазин за маркови дрехи, обувки и аксесоари