Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 april 2024

Great app! Easy to use and navigate and great support team if needed

Liberty Wares
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

Hi there Liberty Wares!

I'm glad that you find our app easy to use! It's our goal to keep everything simple and easy to navigate. Our support team also had a great time helping you out!

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!

18 maart 2024

the customer serice is very kind~they alwasy help us to solve problems!thank you so much~~~~~

SBluuCosplay
China
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 19 maart 2024

Hi there SBluuCosplay and team!

I'm glad that our support team was able to help you out! We appreciate your support and we're grateful for your kind review.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

24 april 2024

Bunny was amazing help in sorting my issue, great service and a great App!

tweedoutdoor
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 26 april 2024

Hey there tweedoutdoor!

Bunny actually just started recently but he has proven himself to be an amazing specialist and an awesome team member. We're glad that we have him on our team.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

10 april 2024

So far so good, I'm still trying to figure the app out, but the sizing charts look very nice!

Aurella
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 12 april 2024

Hi there Aurella team!

We're thrilled to hear your review and we're glad that you like our app! If you need help with our app, please feel free to reach out to us using the chat widget. We'd be glad to help!

25 maart 2024

Myam did a great job! She did exactly what I wanted.

Tamoges excls.
Nederland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Hey Tamoges excls. and team!

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad Myam was able to help you out!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

1 maart 2024

Very good app. I can recommend it to others. The support helped me a lot.

Nordjarl
Duitsland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2024

Hey Nordjarl team!

Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We are grateful for your support and glad that our support team was able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

25 maart 2024

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Great support from the team. Enough in the free plan to get started. When it's time for more features will definitely consider upgrading to a paid plan.

Verzoe
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Hi there Verzoe team!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to see you upgrade to our paid plan.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help!

4 januari 2024

Have been using Kiwi Size Chart on 6 on my stores for a while now, and the app and support has been great. It offers many different options in regards to custimisation and offering different size charts to different product groups. Highly recommend :)

LAURIE DK
Denemarken
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Hey there LAURIE DK and Team!

Thank you for making our day with a glowing review! Your feedback is what motivates us to continue to improve our service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

24 april 2024

Hello, I'm one of your customers, and I've encountered a problem. Your application isn't working on my site. Could you please check it?

Zepheria
Israël
29 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 26 april 2024

Hi Zepheria team,
We are so sorry you've encountered a problem! We are working to get in touch with you to help resolve any issues you've had!

We've emailed you to try to learn more about the issue you are having. Feel free to reply to that email or send us a note to support@kiwi-size-chart-recommender.zendesk.com

Thanks!

23 april 2024

Great app, great people in the customer service!

Babes United
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Hi there Babes United!

Thank you so much for your kind review for our app and customer service team! Your feedback is very important to us, and we will do our best to continue to improve your experience.

Thank you for choosing Kiwi!