Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 mei 2024

Great app! It's incredibly easy to use and provides clear, concise instructions. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a user-friendly experience.

TruDivine Apparel
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 14 mei 2024

Hey there TruDivine Apparel!

Thank you so much for giving us your recommendation! Hopefully we get to reach other merchants and help them have an easy and stress-free experience with their size charts!

If you need help or have any questions, please let us know, we'd be happy to help!

4 januari 2024

Have been using Kiwi Size Chart on 6 on my stores for a while now, and the app and support has been great. It offers many different options in regards to custimisation and offering different size charts to different product groups. Highly recommend :)

LAURIE DK
Denemarken
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Hey there LAURIE DK and Team!

Thank you for making our day with a glowing review! Your feedback is what motivates us to continue to improve our service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

27 maart 2024

awesome service

FAD
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Hey there FAD team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! If you need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always happy to help!

13 februari 2024

I enjoy using this app because it helps my store. I recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender.

Chic Bloom Fashion
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Hi there Chic Bloom Fashion!

We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your store! Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing us to enhance your business.

If you have any further feedback or questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way!

26 februari 2024

The customer service was helpful! Answered the questions that I had!

Myam San Antonio was amazing!

Hyperfly
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2024

Hi there Hyperfly team!

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to help you out. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Myam.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

10 april 2024

Great app, beautiful and easy to implement and for "special" requests the Support Team of Kiwi did a great job, thanks Arci

FOX'S
Duitsland
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 12 april 2024

Hey FOX'S team!

I'm glad to hear that Arci was able to help you out! We are also grateful for your kind words and review, this helps us a lot.

If you have any questions or need our help again, you know where to reach us!

17 april 2024

Amazing app and great service from Girlie, she helped me optimise the settings to get the style and look I wanted. Also very friendly and prompt :) thank you

Inspire Collexion
Verenigd Koninkrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

Hi Inspire Collexion!

Girlie is amazing right? She'll be thrilled to see you review and this will surely make her day.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

28 februari 2024

This app is extremely easy to use, and to create size charts that are specific to every product. I'm extremely happy with this app.

Be Bliss Boutique
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 1 maart 2024

Hey there, Be Bliss Boutique!

I'm glad to hear that our efforts to make our app as user-friendly as possible are recognized! We work hard to ensure our app provides your needs in the easiest way possible.

Please reach out if you need help with anything. Our support team would be happy to help!

17 april 2024

Helps assuring a professional look for my website, very nice

Yasmin Boutique
Nederland
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

Hey there Yasmin Boutique!

Your feedback is very much appreciated! This review helps us a lot and we are grateful for the insight you've shared.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Our support team is always available for you.

Bewerkt 12 mei 2024

Extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my support ticket. 10/10

SILHOUETTE.
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 14 mei 2024

Hi there SILHOUETTE team!

We had a great time helping you out! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, this serves as fuel for us to continue to do better each day.

If you need help again, you know where to reach us!