Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 januari 2024

Have been using Kiwi Size Chart on 6 on my stores for a while now, and the app and support has been great. It offers many different options in regards to custimisation and offering different size charts to different product groups. Highly recommend :)

LAURIE DK
Denemarken
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Hey there LAURIE DK and Team!

Thank you for making our day with a glowing review! Your feedback is what motivates us to continue to improve our service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!

2 januari 2024

very good got a lot of compliments for the size recommenders and I got my first sale

extronic
Litouwen
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 4 januari 2024

Thank you for your honest review extronic and Team!

Congratulations on your first sale! We're glad to be part of your store's journey and hope that you get more sales!

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

14 december 2023

nice app, does everything is says it does

soonMAMACZ
Bulgarije
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 18 december 2023

Hi there soonMAMACZ and Team!

Thank you for your amazing review of our app! We work hard to ensure that you get the sizing and recommender service that your store needs.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything!

24 november 2023

Customer Services are really great, better than expected.

Bombing Bubble
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 27 november 2023

We're glad to hear that you were able to get amazing customer service! Our team's goal is to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible. Thank you for the honest review, we really appreciate it.

Please let us know if you need help or assistance with anything!

12 november 2023

Easy to create size charts and free plan available, I highly recommend.

Trendy Traverse
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 13 november 2023

Thank you for recommending our app! We are delighted to hear such amazing feedback from you, thank you for completing our day!

Please let us know if there is anything you need assistance with!

4 oktober 2023

I am really happy with Kiwi App.
It gives me the great help with the efficient size charts in cm or inches.
I really recommend, the size charts look elegant and fit the needs of the store.

KARISHOP
Uruguay
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2023

Thank you for recommending our app and leaving an amazing review! It is reviews like yours that keep us motivated to do better and continue to improve our service.

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

14 december 2023

I have just started using this app and I am truly liking it. It's been a challenge for me to create a Size Chart and this app has been great.

Deedz Bootique
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 18 december 2023

Hi Deedz Bootique and Team!

Thank you for choosing Kiwi as your Size Chart and Recommender app! We are thrilled to hear that you've been having a good time using our app, nothing makes us feel better than to receive feedback like this.

Please let us know if you need help with anything! Our team would be glad to help you out.

30 december 2023

very helpful tools to use for small businesses

BakrLeen
Singapore
1 dag gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

Hi there BakrLeen and Team!

It's our pleasure to be able to help small businesses! Thank you for choosing Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender!

Please reach out if you need our help!

3 oktober 2023

Great app, and even better support. Daniel has been amazing and sorted our issue out within minutes. Best app we've tried by far!

HANRO
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 4 oktober 2023

Dan is truly amazing, right? We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're very happy to be able to meet your needs. Thank you for making our day with such an amazing review!

Please let us know if there is anything else you might need help with!

3 februari 2024

very easy to use

Aven Summit
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Staytuned heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2024

Hi there Aven Summit!

Thank you for the honest review! We're glad that you find our app easy to use, we work hard to improve the user interface to ensure that you continue to have a smooth experience with our app!

Feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!