Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Ağustos 2021

It doesn't work with all apps. But it gets all the basic stuff done. Great instant support. Now my site is out and I am happy with it. Thank you very much!

全清ALLKLEAR
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Aheadworks yanıt 6 Ağustos 2021

Dear 全清ALLKLEAR,
Thanks for your review. Our app has a solution to translate the content of most 3rd party apps. Please write to us at support@langshop.app or contact via 24/7 LiveChat so we could check the details and find the best solution for you.

25 Ağustos 2021

英語をベースに他言語に翻訳を行っております。自動翻訳の制度はまだ至らない部分がありますので、最終的に人の目は必須です。しかし、翻訳のしやすさ、管理のしやすさ、料金のバランスは非常に優れています。サポートも迅速な対応で安心できます。

BECOS
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Aheadworks yanıt 17 Eylül 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your point! We hope that in the near future we will become much better, and you will be even more satisfied with the app! If you have any difficulties or questions, just let us know!

Warm regards,
LangShop team

4 Mayıs 2018 tarihinde düzenlendi

The App was good to use but i wont my shop just in english thats why i remove. The Support was very very good and helpful. Thanks

La Nova Fashion
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
11 Mayıs 2020

The price is quite expensive but it's really perfect and working really well. Also translates the check out page what other applications can't really do. You can translate each page as you want, easy to use, and their support is powerful. Would just miss the functionality to translate with the app checkout x is that would be perfect.

EMS HomeFit
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
21 Haziran 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

After using and preparing to save the submitted data keeps redirecting causing the shopify backend to crash. It is said to be a shopify server problem, I have changed the comment

gaeacycle
Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
Aheadworks yanıt 30 Haziran 2022

Hey there!
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking time to leave it. As said during our communication, it was an issue on Shopify end. Hope you are enjoying LangShop now.
Thanks for being with us!

Your friends at LangShop

2 Eylül 2020

la traduzione è migliore di altre app pochi errori rispetto alle altre. l'assistenza è disponibilissima a correggere gli errori di traduzione

Phure
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
Aheadworks yanıt 2 Eylül 2020

Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. Should you have any questions, just let us know. We are always glad to help you.

9 Ağustos 2020

I have always chosen LangShop for my stores, which already means that the app is very useful and practical.
Responsive support and most effective time but still some of my requests remained unsolved and that's unfortunate. An effort should be made in this direction.
I reserve the 5th star when a solution to my requests will be found.

Trendy Sphere Hub
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
Aheadworks yanıt 9 Ağustos 2020

Bonjour! Thank you for your valuable and detailed feedback. We appreciate your time and interest in LangShop😇

You help us become better! Feel free to contact us👌

18 Haziran 2022

molto bella la grafica e linterfaccia e molto carina deve ed e sicuramnet utile a quello a cui io vado in

Rebirth Store94
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
Aheadworks yanıt 18 Haziran 2022

Ciao Rebirth Store94 !

Grazie per il suo bel feedback!
Siamo lieti che siate soddisfatti e che abbiate avuto un'esperienza positiva con Langshop.
Faremo del nostro meglio per continuare a soddisfare le esigenze dei nostri clienti in futuro.

Cordiali saluti,
Langshop app

21 Şubat 2020

It is still in the preparation stage.
However, the support team's quick and clear response was very helpful.
It is a reliable app.

nawaratana
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
22 Ağustos 2022

I added DeepL and it translates very well, but it was long to set up all dynamic field. However, I add very good support from the team.

FERREOL
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 saat
Aheadworks yanıt 22 Ağustos 2022

Hi!

Thank you very much for your words! In case if you will have some questions while using our app feel free to contact our support team!
We are ready to help!