LDT Digital Downloads , Počet recenzí: 32

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 12. únor 2024

The developers are super responsive, helpful, and friendly! We needed to migrate a large digital download store with over 80gb of files. They added the feature for bulk upload and linking of files to accommodate our 8,600+ products just because we inquired! They are very responsive even during times when they should be away from the office. Their customer service goes above and beyond...more than I've ever seen! I highly recommend them and their app for anyone needing a digital download store! AA++

Digital Craft Supplies
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
1. březen 2024

Affordable prices comparing to others and excellent service! I recommend it 100% to everyone needs this service. Using by italy and works very well. Good job

Equilibrio
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
16. únor 2024

This app has everything I was looking for in a digital download app. From the wide range of features, a very reasonable price, lots of storage, to the EXCEPTIONAL customer service, this app just feels too good to be true.

I have only had two minor issues so far, but they were both resolved within minutes after I contacted customer service, which has also been very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup process.

This app has made itself more than deserving of all of the praise it's getting!

Rocket Bricks
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
9. únor 2024

I just started using this app but so far it's my favorite of the digital downloading apps I've used. They are quick to respond to any questions and very helpful and the app is pretty easy to use as well. So far, I'm really happy with it!

caraelaine.us
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
21. prosinec 2023

The app is just great, so I tried every single one in Shopify and this one is by far the best. The support is also simply first-class, can be reached at any time and takes a lot of time to solve the problem. Anyone who likes things uncomplicated is in good hands here.

Prinzeq
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
1. únor 2024

its great. once you upload a product, its there and it works. i love this app

AudioVault
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
29. leden 2024

Finally, I found the perfect digital downloads app that caters to all my needs. I must also commend the amazing customer support, always ready to assist with all my requests!

The Voy Shop
Litva
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
21. březen 2024

Super helpful, quick responses, super quick implementations by dev team, special thanks to cady and the whole team, it didn't take them a day to optimize and bring the features i asked for, crazy good!

V24
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
7. duben 2024

Simple, easy and very straightforward

Brooklyn EDU