Linktree , 18 değerlendirme

• Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %17 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Kasım 2023

i paid for full premium service on Linktree with the whole purpose to drive traffic to my Shopify. This was THE ONLY reason i paid for the WHOLE YEAR in advance, after reading their promo. IF you are like me: DON'T DO IT! DON'T PAY them! I have a choice of listing 6 products with never-loading photos or black background photos OR AN ERROR MESSAGE 503 or 502 - SERVICE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE or WRONG GATEWAY. Absolute rubbish of an app. Their Customer Service is a mediocre Bot that just keeps sending me a link on how to set up Shopify - the same process that DOESN'T WORK!

Little School World
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
6 Mayıs 2023

Works like a dream. Easy setup. Shows the store right on the linktree (with their own various options). Did it all in about 7 minutes, no kidding. Lots of love!

NovaPans Handpans
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
27 Temmuz 2023

Works well I like it.

Great -pressedbydesi good sales channel connect your storefront show your products and all of that.

Pressedbydesi
20 Haziran 2023

Works as intended, just not overly robust in terms of product catalog presentation. Overall very pleased.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
19 Ağustos 2023

After installing the app, When I open the app.

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Bad Service.

Fix it.

Shopping By Maria
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
23 Ocak 2022

I have been using Linktree since 2020 and love how now there's an option where I can add my products and collections from Shopify. It's easy to set up and for people to discover my store!

Array Of Beauty by L
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
22 Nisan 2022

Being able to put my collections or products straight onto my linktree has been super helpful. It's an easy connection and fun to use. Nice one linktree!

RAIGN Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
29 Ocak 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

The integration between Shopify and Linktree is excellent. It is easy to set up and looks fantastic on our Instagram page as it is easy to navigate and it gives our viewers & customers a brief insight into what range of products we have. The connection is excellent and when you click 'Shop the entire collection' it redirects you rapidly to our official website. Very impressed with this integration and I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to more features that may be brought out.

ellaandjo.ie
İrlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
26 Ocak 2022

Works great, is very easy to set up, and looks fantastic as part of our links ~ Love the seamless integration and they way it allows people a "sneak peak" at our website!

Glitter Box N.O.
23 Ocak 2022

We have used linktree before it cooperated with shopify. The overall design experience is very good, which is very helpful for our exposure and sales.

Feetlu