Değerlendirmeler (83)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %7 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
2 Temmuz 2024

The LiveRecover team has been fantastic, working with us to improve our sales. The agents take feedback super well and leadership understands our goals and challenges as a small business. It has truly been a great experience and we are looking forward to seeing how LiveRecover can help our business grow even more!
The app is easy to set up and use custom workflows and enter a knowledge base that captures who we are as a business and our goals.

Lil Helper
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
20 Mayıs 2024

Awesome way to recover lost add to carts. Huge help to our site!

V E N T Y
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
25 Nisan 2024

This is not the customer service you want. Email service support has not replied to you in over 4 days, and text service support has not replied in over 24 hours.

Luxe B Co
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
LiveRecover yanıt 2 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback is super valuable - it helps us see where we can step up. We strive to reply within 24 hours, which is what happened in your case. Nonetheless, we're continuously making moves to smooth out our support process for quicker and better communication. Your experience is a friendly nudge for us to keep our communication clear and timely. We are committed to providing you with the assistance you need, without confusion. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are dedicated to earning back your trust.

6 Mart 2024

Incredibly easy to set up, Steve explains how everything works simply yet detailed while making us feel confident using LiveRecover. Our audience loves knowing there is a real human behind the outreach messages. Aleena is very quick in responding to questions and on top of everything! We've seen great early data for recovered sales. Definitely recommend.

Top of the Mornin Coffee
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
29 Ocak 2024

I used to have the same issue. I signed up for it, and I followed the article for the check out system setting once I follow the article, I begin to create the workflow and I’ve been waiting more than 24 hour for the conversation to start live agent? support was great. But the issue was not solved. I’ve been waiting more than a week, but I’ll definitely come back. Hopefully I’ll give myself a chance again and hopefully it works this time and if it doesn’t, I’ll sign up with a different company.

Gentlemen Gear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
10 Mayıs 2024

So excited to use this app. Installation was a breeze, My potential customers are going to love this!

Slate Flosser
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:39 dakika
5 Şubat 2024

I was happy with your service but recently they charged me wrongly for multiple transaction almost amounting to $10,000 in revenue and I have been trying to get my money back since 10 days but they haven't responded me in last four days.

I am planning to take legal action if this is not resolved and will let you know guys the other way around if it gets resolved as well

Arkjunction Official
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
LiveRecover yanıt 13 Şubat 2024

Thank you for your review. We're genuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused by the billing mix-up, which stemmed from the multiple transactions related to the redeemed discount code. We had been actively working to rectify the situation since our initial communication. While we acknowledge the delay in our responses during the weekend, we want to clarify that our team diligently processed a full refund on Monday, February 5th, addressing the mistake in the recovered sales. We're committed to making sure our billing communications are perfectly clear from now on. Our goal is to always keep you well-informed and never leave you feeling uninformed.

If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, our customer support team is standing by, offering straightforward assistance without any ambiguity. We value your attentiveness in helping us maintain our standards.

9 Ağustos 2023

LiveRecover has proven to be a priceless resource for our business. The ROI each month is extremely high, and our AOV through LiveRecover tends to be significantly higher than our standard site AOV.

As a vaporizer brand, we are subject to SHAFT rules and regulations and have had a lot of trouble with different SMS carriers in the past. Every other platform has simply told us "sorry, there's nothing we can do" when SMS carriers have shut our brand down. The LiveRecover team is the first platform that has been a true partner to us through these issues.

When their carrier shut our brand down, the LiveRecover team went to bat for us, found a completely new carrier, and was able to set our account back up within a few months. They did all the research and legwork to find and start working with this new carrier, which we could not be more grateful for!

Our team here at Ooze only has glowing, positive things to say about using LiveRecover and the support they've provided us. It is SO simple to use, their team literally does everything for you. If I could rate this service higher than 5 stars, I would!

Ooze
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
9 Ağustos 2023

LiveRecover is a great app that I would highly recommend. We are continually impressed with the results. We see sales each month recovered through their personalized abandoned cart recovery and customer centric approach. Steve and the team are the best!

Rumored
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
16 Kasım 2023

LiveRecover has been a game changer for us. By day 3 it was already having a clear impact on our bottom line. I was shocked with how quickly it was recovering lost orders, especially on our non-buyers. Obviously, the main benefit is all of the incremental revenue it brings in; however, it has 2 additional benefits. The first is that customers and potential customers love having someone to talk to. Since they use live agents and not AI, people are having real conversations. It is not just "here's a code." They ask questions, give thoughts, and guide them through the buying process. Our customers then thank them and say it was the best shopping experience they have ever had. The second benefit is we learn why people do not complete the purchase. Since these people are having full conversations, they will mention why they got to the checkout page and did not convert. It's basically serving as a surveying tool which we can use to optimize our site. Based on people's comments, we are making changes to our site to help optimize.

If you're a Shopify brand, there is no reason not to try out LiveRecover. I've already referred them to a few of my contacts in the industry who will be trying them in Q1 2024. I've used a lot of MarTech and LiveRecover has been the fastest to profitability and one of the most valuable tools I've ever used.

Jordan Craig