Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 maart 2024

I am truly impressed with the quality of translation and the service provided. The response time was swift, and the communication was clear throughout. Despite encountering some compatibility issues between the template and the app, the team's prompt replies and patient efforts over the course of a few days successfully resolved my problem. This experience has instilled in me a strong inclination and confidence to continue using this app indefinitely! Once again, thank you for your assistance.

CinKenToys
Taiwan
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 22 maart 2024

We are overwhelmed to hear your wonderful feedback! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! 😊 We are happy to know that you are impressed with the quality of translation and the service that we provide. Our team will continue to strive to give you the best possible service we can give. Thank you for supporting Etranslate. Feel free to reach out if you ever need assistance – we're here to support you all the way! 👏🌟

Kim|Etranslate Support Team

29 maart 2024

Quick response and they solved my problem only a few hours. The most reliable and helpful app I ever experienced.

Maxi Hawaiian Jewelry マキシ ハワイアンジュエリー ハワイ本店
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with the service provided! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. We are happy that you are using our platform! 👍🚀

Best Regards,

Emma
ETranslate Support

30 december 2023

Among many translation applications, I initially chose ETranslate because you can do so much with the free plan. Very intuitive and practical. While using the app, I needed support for technical details so I could also test the customer support and I must say that I was satisfied in all respects. Highly recommended, definitely a 5 star app.

Sleep Lovers
Italië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you chose ETranslate and found our free plan versatile and user-friendly. 🌐💡 It's great to know that our customer support met your expectations when you needed assistance with technical details. 🛠️ Our team is always here to help! 🌟 We appreciate your recommendation and are delighted to have earned a 5-star rating from you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sophie💗
Etranslate Customer Support 🌟

26 februari 2024

Great customer service, quick response and good attitude, working on my question until it solved, 5/5 !

INIU Official Store
Hongkong SAR van China
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 27 februari 2024

Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer service great, promptly responding and good! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. Happy using our service! 👍🚀

Best Regards,
Kim
Etranslate Support Team 🌟

12 februari 2024

Amazing, easy to setup, and does all the hard work for you. Essential for any business needing multilingual pages.

⛓👽 EDM TEMPLATES
Australië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our service amazing and easy to set up. 🚀 Our goal is to make things seamless for you, and we're delighted to know that we're doing all the hard work to meet your needs. 🌐 Your support means the world to us, and we're here to help with any multilingual page requirements for your business. 🌍👍

8 februari 2024

The application is good, but due to the complexity and scope of the task there are difficulties. It's good that there is a support service that always comes to the rescue.

HYPEVENOM_BRAND
Polen
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 10 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 😊 We appreciate your recognition of the application's quality. We understand that complex tasks can pose challenges, but we're delighted our support service has been there for you! 🚀 If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out.

18 februari 2024

I have been looking a good translating app for a long time. Found this one and it is working best for me and my needs. strongly recommend!

Neo Art Studio
Israël
11 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our translation services. 🌐💬 Our team is dedicated to providing adequate support to suited for your needs. If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to reach out. 🚀👍

Kim|Etranslate Team

25 januari 2024

Thank you a lot of your team for your work.Nona with the team helped me so much and has great design and i recommend to others

Pawshubs
Kosovo
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your kind words! 🙌 We're thrilled to hear that Nona and our team were able to assist you effectively. 😊 Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. 🚀 #HappyCustomer

17 januari 2024

I really satisfied with the level of translation and their service, the speed of reply are all fast and clear.

LOOLA KOOLA
Zuid-Korea
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 21 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our translation services. 🌐💬 Our team is dedicated to providing fast and clear responses. If you have any more translation needs or questions, feel free to reach out. 🚀👍

17 december 2023

This really looks to be the best translation app on the market - especially considering the price. The multi - currency converter is a great touch also, normally you'd have to pay for another multi - currency converter app, but the fact they've included it with the translator makes this so much more convenient. Great customer service that are on hand to help very quickly. They say 12 - 24hr responses but so far they've always responded immediately and resolved the issue quickly and efficiently.

Vesteka
Slowakije
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 23 december 2023

🌟 Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our translation app to be the best on the market, especially considering the price. 😊 The inclusion of the multi-currency converter is indeed a great touch, making it more convenient for our users. 🌐 We're delighted to know that you appreciate our quick and efficient customer service – we're always here to help! 🚀 Your kind words motivate us to keep delivering top-notch support. Thanks again for choosing us! 🙌

Sophie💗