Recensies (1.200)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 november 2023

I've had an excellent experience with ETranslate - their team is incredibly supportive. I wholeheartedly recommend their services.

Maisie Grace Designs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 3 december 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with ETranslate. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional support, and we truly appreciate your recommendation. 🌟 If you ever need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out – we're here for you! 🌐💬

-Sophie|Etranslate Team👩‍💼

31 juli 2023

Very quick response even on weekends. A programmer was able to solve the problem quickly. I can recommend the app and the support

VINOX79 GmbH
Duitsland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 2 augustus 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We are glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you quickly and effectively. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing excellent service to you in the future.
-nona💗

16 oktober 2023

very good app! The support is very kind and always responding quick and trying their best to help you. Especially Sophie did her best to help me with my problems.

PrintJourney
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 19 oktober 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear you find our app excellent. Our support team, including Sophie, is always dedicated to providing quick and helpful assistance. Your satisfaction is our priority! 😊❤️

- Mariadel/Etranslate Team

30 juni 2023

Very useful and also the support is great!
With this app you can traslate manually most of the website. This is what i was looking for!

SIRAINER
Italië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to hear that our app has been useful for you and that you have found our support team to be great. We are glad to provide a manual translation feature that meets your needs. If you ever need any further assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

- Jane🦋

14 juli 2023

Thank you very much for your help! Quick and simple <3 I recommend using the online help. Sophie is gorgeous!

Borimo se
Slovenië
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 16 juli 2023

You're welcome! I'm glad I could assist you quickly and easily. Thank you for recommending our online help. I appreciate your compliment about Sophie, she is indeed a great asset to our team.

- Sophie 💖

23 oktober 2023

Amazing customer service: very fast and useful. It solved my problem in 5 minutes

Peter in Florence
Italië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 26 oktober 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with our customer service. 🌟 Our team takes pride in providing fast and effective solutions, and it's wonderful to know that we were able to resolve your issue in just 5 minutes. ⏱️

We appreciate your kind words and your support. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🤗

Warm regards,
Nona|Etranslate Team 💗

5 augustus 2023

Great service. I had some specification about switcher and they set it as requested. I'm actually working to manually translate my store i will probably give or update my feedback after this is done. Thank you to Etranslate team for the quick response. Thank you Joewelyn for your kindness and professionnal service.

Vickiemom
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We're thrilled to hear that we were able to meet😊 your specifications and provide you with great service. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you again after you've completed your store translation. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Joewelyn 😍and the rest of our team. Thank you for choosing Etranslate!
-nona🌻

10 juli 2023

Good job!
Good App and good service team, fast response!
Highly recommended!
I used it for one year, everything goes well.

Tewaycell
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 10 juli 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for recommending our app and service team! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience using our app and that our team was able to provide fast and helpful support. We appreciate your loyalty over the past year and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

- Sophie 💖

30 juli 2023

Intuitive and good app for translating fast your homepage. Support is available 24/7, helpful and super friendly.

PYR sneakers
Zwitserland
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 1 augustus 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our app intuitive and helpful for translating your homepage quickly. Our support team is always available to assist you whenever you need it. We appreciate your support and hope to continue providing you with a great experience.

- Mariadel💖

27 december 2023

Perfect service great support thank you very much

Velvet Vibes Shop
Turkije
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

Thank you for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you had a perfect experience with our service and found our support helpful. 🙌 Thank you very much for choosing us! If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. 😊🚀

Best regards,