Locksmith , 479 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 februari 2024

I have been using Locksmith for several years now and I'm still 100% happy with the app. Customer service is very fast and extremely helpful.
Thanks guys, great job!!!

TemboTusk
Bijna 7 jaar gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

We have been using Locksmith to control access to digital content on our store. Without Locksmith, our business just wouldn't work on Shopify. It's very powerful and flexible, and the support is top notch. We're really grateful to the developers for making such a great app available!

AlohaDays Kitchen Club
Japan
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

We have been using Locksmith for a few months now and couldn't be more satisfied. The Locksmith team has been nothing but helpful in getting us set up with everything we needed for the site. Highly suggested!

TRADE CLOSEOUTS
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

The support for this app is literally unreal.

The guys from Locksmith have guided me at every step of the way and have always made me feel confident and supported.

The app itself is absolutely amazing. There is nothing that it can’t do. They have thought about everything and that makes everything so so simple to implement.

If you need to lock products, THIS IS THE APP! You won’t go wrong

Therastore
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 november 2023

The Locksmith team is incredibly helpful. I needed some help with perhaps the easiest coding exercise ever (just had to hide prices unless a user was logged in and tagged with "Approved"). The team did not hesitate to offer their help, quickly implement the solution, and provide me step-by-step directions on how to replicate the solution. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend. Customer Service 10/10.

Zion Distro
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
21 januari 2024

I purchased this app after using 4 days of the 15 day trial period. Coming in, I had three specific goals in mind for my wholesale store. I read the articles provided, added the locks and keys as described and it didn't work. After several back and forth emails with Tristan, he pointed out my errors, I corrected them and we had two locks working. More emails, he sent line numbers of code in my theme where manual changes needed to be made. Third lock is now in place.

The locks I wanted were implemented, the level of support provided to a trial user was exceptional - including messages received over a weekend. I'm a customer now.

ICON Orders
4 dagen gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

The app is fantastic!!!!
Did everything I needed but more importantly the support staff are so friendly and responsive. Can’t speak highly enough of them. Definately get this app, it’s brilliant!

ConsumeX
Zuid-Afrika
7 dagen gebruiken de app
21 oktober 2023

Absolutely love this app it has helped us control access to our site on so many levels, I would highly recommend this app to anyone needing to lockdown access to different areas or just lock the entire site. With top customer support (Ken) to boot helping with custom code when needed. Love it.

Pretty Creative Designs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

Great App, with even better support from the team.

Barc London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
26 oktober 2023

Great app and even better support. They made a custom alteration for me because I needed some functionality that isn't included in the app.

New Verse Method