Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 22 januari 2019

I enjoyed the user friendliness and easy to set up. It did exactly what I needed with plenty of other options for my needs.

AW Advanced Skincare Training
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
27 april 2017

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. What's more, the support I received from the developer was fantastic - one phone call and half an hour later my problem was solved. Given that the problem was how this app interacted with another, unrelated app, I was amazed how quickly it was sorted. We have a trade site so can't show our prices to the public, and this app does the job. Highly recommended.

Studiopens
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
9 augustus 2018

I've used this app for a while and recently had to switch themes. There was a bit of a hiccup but support fixed it as soon as it was discovered and installed this to my new theme immediately. Great app, does exactly what I need it to do, and the support definitely care.

Evaperatedwholesale
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
8 juli 2019

yes it good but are better when customer to create a new account to ask us autorisation yes or not to accept the new login
when new customer creat new account to accept him or not and received autorisation by us

LCD-SEN
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juli 2017

A good app which does the job. Michael has been helpful with theme changes.

James Ellis Test
Bewerkt 9 mei 2018

So much better than a more expensive solution we were using, and great support too. Only been live for just over a week but is already working much better than the full site lockdown we had with significant increases in visit duration and page views. Highly recommended. Scott - Ecommerce Manager - www.rinkit.com

Rinkittrade
20 augustus 2018

Works exactly as advertised - nicely done!

Rocky Mountain Stoneworks
Bewerkt 11 januari 2021

TRULY ARE THE BEST !! I have been using this app for a year now !! Customer service is amazing !!! the app works great !! So happy !!
But mostly, the customer service, available anytime, answer fast and effectively, even on a sunday ! thank you so much

LOSHEN & CREM
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
28 februari 2018

Awesome app, but even more awesome is the support from Michael. Anything I need or any issues are always attended to pretty much immediately. Thank you again.

Lee Jewelry
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 3 februari 2020

This app works amazing! It is exactly what I needed for my site as we are selling wholesale with wholesale pricing and want to be able to approve customers before they purchase. Great customer service as well!

iGear