Değerlendirmeler (23)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Mayıs 2024

excellent application. They have technical support with a quick response. I recommend using it in general, especially for those who have a Shopify store from Arab countries. It works in both Arabic and English to automatically fill in the OTP verification code.

Zinco
Suudi Arabistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
10 Haziran 2024

The user experience is exceptional. From the moment I installed the app, I found the setup process to be incredibly intuitive

Bakhabar Kissan
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
12 Haziran 2024

We were quickly up and running and great support from the developer offers a quick OTP solution at a very low price!

Slowly
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
31 Mayıs 2024

This app is very good we have also installed it on many of our websites, the best thing is that we are given proper guidance on how to install and if any problem occurs then there is also fast response service. I am especially impressed by Yash Aggarwal, he took our issue seriously and kept us updated quickly. I would suggest using the login Simplify My Login App.

Petserv
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
13 Mayıs 2024

Great app and great customer service by Yash. Will recommend the app to all shopify stores looking for a login solution.

Animemart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
9 Eylül 2023

Simple app. Does the job perfectly. 1 click setup and Yash was superfast to configure our existing SMS platform for sending the OTP.

Eco Clothing
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
21 Ekim 2022

This app is really great. We have tried a lot of apps and the problem was that sometimes the sms does not arrive, but with this app it always arrives without problems.
Also the support was amazing, they customized everything to match our theme. I highly recommend it

DarBeauty
Umman
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
15 Aralık 2022

The App works seamlessly to simplify the customer login experience with OTP SMS and eliminate drawback of forgotten username or password.
Yash thank you for your quick response and support to modify the app as per our requirement.

Epic Homes Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
10 Mayıs 2023

Easy to use app. Support from Yash is prompt and amazing. We are very happy with the product and the service.

Pisarto
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
12 Mayıs 2023

Solved a lot of problems that gave me headaches, and the response to customization requests was very fast! Professional team!

新起點