Extendons OTP Login with Phone , Počet recenzí: 34

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 18. prosinec 2023

The support team understood the requirement and resolved it. very satisfied with the support. I personally Would like to have a customer service number for better conversation though. but still, they are really quick to respond and resolve.

Shop | Yin N Yang Farms Pvt. Ltd.
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
4. prosinec 2023

Excellent app, excellent customer service. We have a few custom requests which were handled quickly. Thanks again.

Howden
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
2. únor 2024

Was having issues with the Plugin setup, I connected the Support team they were real quick and fixed the issues within 1 minute.

Really loved and appreciate the Support, recommended to others

Enroot Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
28. prosinec 2023

Very good app. Good customer support!

Hypsway
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
30. leden 2024

this app is perfect for OTP login and support is very helpful & friendly.

MEKANSHI
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 hodinami
30. září 2023

Extendons team is really swift in taking care of the requirement. I needed email OTP verification during sign up and they have helped me implementing it very smartly. Their customer support is really good.

ANA APPARELS
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
25. září 2023

Nice customer service. They instantly added a feature I requested. Very helpful app.

clearlabonline
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
29. srpen 2023

This app solved our need for allowing customers to quickly sign up with SMS / OTP login in Norway. They provided good support in setup of the application and we had it working quickly.

Slowly
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
17. srpen 2023

We have been using their phone verification service for a long time and whenever we have some technical requirements and make improvements, they have always been very helpful. Highly recommended!

Peyango
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
29. únor 2024

One of the best review and support teams is awesome. I had received best support by Awais Bukhari, he was always helpful with my queries.

All the best, keep rocking :)

Swarnak 24K Gold Ayurveda