Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , Počet recenzí: 18 778

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. duben 2024

Loox App is great! Easy to set up and if you ever have a problem - e.g. a theme that is not yet Theme 2.0 capable, just send an email to support and within a few hours you will have a solution that a friendly support employee (in my case Jodel - a big thank you at this point!) will implement straight away!

Sharpinator
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
25. duben 2024

great support, Jodel sorted out a few things i wasnt comfortable doing code wise and made my wesbite looks even better. Really appreciated the quick response time

Alberta Skincare
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
13. březen 2024

I had an issue with adjusting the background color of the product review widget, and Laurence did an amazing job helping me to fix this. He was very helpful and responsive, and now I'm happy with the background color!

Juliette Duncan
Austrálie
18. únor 2024

So far this app is amazing, and i am happy i can manually send out reviews! It works really well in getting pictures from customers who may have forgotten to leave a review!

ChimereCompany
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
14. květen 2024

Fantastic support when required. Last time I asked for help in May 2024 I received a reply within minutes with the exact information needed - thanks Aya!

Bamsedyra
Norsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
10. březen 2024

Good app and very responsive support. Appreciate the help from Chester who was quick to resolve the issue I was facing when using the app. I recommend the app.

Bitcoin Gear
Belgie
5. květen 2024

Thanks to Loox, collecting and displaying customer reviews on our Shopify store has never been easier, leading to increased trust and sales

Dream Home Decor
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
1. květen 2024

Amazing Support, wonderful Features. Jodel was perfect and assisted me so quickly. 4 years of using the APP and I couldn't be happier.

OunizZ
7. květen 2024

I can't figure out how to stop so many pop ups though.

Nita's Fluid Woodworks
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
1. duben 2024

It's said that any polished enough tech is indistinguishable from magic. Well, this app is so well thought out and has so many incredibly good and surprisingly effective things going on completely "hands-off" that there's no other qualifying word I can think to attach to it.
Don't make my mistake and do take customer reviews seriously. Metrics don't lie, and it's been a night and day difference. My biggest regret is not adding reviews from the beginning but on the bright side, I'm pretty sure I couldn't have gotten something as good as this app back then.

Welding World, Inc.