Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , Počet recenzí: 18 751

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. březen 2024

Does the job. Pretty easy to install ourselves without developer. Can easily mak adjustments to it. Rssponsive customer service.

DezLin
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
6. únor 2024

At CastleFlexx we have the best full body stretching device for people with chronic pain but the downside is we have a LOT of haters who own strap and band companies, being able to delete their reviews when they arent real customers is something that many other review services dont offer so youre stuck with trolls forever....not with LOOX! We appreciate this comapny SO much. By the way, if youre considering POST PILOT reviews DONT DO IT.

Castle Flexx
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
13. únor 2024

The 'Write a review' button was not showing up on my website for some of my products. I reached out for assistance and Mr. Laurence responded very quickly to my email. Not only did he send me a video with instructions on how to edit my theme to add the review widget, he went above the call of duty and coded my website himself. If you’re looking for a product review app for your company Loox is the best choice for sure.

Virgin Vixens Hair
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
8. květen 2024

I wish I knew about Loox sooner, then I wouldn't have left all that money on the table in my business.

Their features are fantastic but the best part is their super responsive customer support. Real people reply immediately with the exact answers you're looking for. Rotem, Rain and Sara especailly were so helpful. The setup was unbelievably easy. In just one day I set up our review collecting and referral program because Loox takes care of literally everything else, right down to airtight terms and conditions that they have already created. I have GORGEOUS branded emails that I KNOW will increase our revenue. This app is worth every penny. ⭐

Blue Pine Arts
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
20. březen 2024

I haven't been here long enough to say but so far so good. In the first 10 minutes, I got 20 reviews on my product so that is one more thing checked off the list thanks to Loox.

Aodh Merchant
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
16. březen 2024

Chester helped me out getting my Trust Badge above my product title. Not only did he reach out very fast (on a saturday) after I asked my question. But he also took the initiative to ask for clarity before implementing the software solution. A professional for sure. Thank you very much Chester! Hope to work with you again.

cocoonii
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
1. květen 2024

Best app for getting your social proof you are looking for, especially for new shops as you can import existing reviews of the product with an easy in-build process. This app is worth every $.

Vico's Hundewelt
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
15. duben 2024

The app does two things: it allows you to see the positive things about a product and the negative facts that may decide whether you want to list the product. It's a perfect app and I recommend 100%

Maramalive™
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
28. březen 2024

good app so far, great tech support too, they helped me with some issues i was having and were able to get things going for me pretty quick, they even made it easy to import my old reviews!

Asgard503
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
7. duben 2024

I couldn't add reviews to my theme, so I contacted customer service and Aya from customer service helped me with my problem. I gave her access and she solved it quickly. Now the ratings are implemented in my theme. I am very grateful for the fast and prompt service. Thank you dear Aya :)!

Aurelle Shine