Recensioni (19.812)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 23 giugno 2022

So far so good, I use this app to help grab reviews from customers that have purchased within the last 90 days. I had a rough time on bonus email install but Amit was able to help me very quickly. I think the app works wonders, just think it’s difficult sometimes getting a customer to actually write a review. For the price that sometimes makes me wonder if it is worth it. This is my second time using the app so I’m going for it again.

Sarai Hair Company
Stati Uniti
7 settembre 2018

Not only is this the best and easiest Shopify app to use (and effective), but the customer support team is the greatest I've ever personally dealt with.

Bracelets365
Romania
14 settembre 2019

Give 5 stars because app i thinks very cool and can give nice chance to grow... but i am only at test .. later will write full review

Evilrpm
Estonia
22 gennaio 2022

Excellent app. it keeps getting better too. Everyone should use this app to grow their store brand and reputation. very good for for new starters.

RaviPushya
26 maggio 2021

Wonderful app and wonderfull support. Increased my sales any doubt with this app. Plenty recommand !

Les Décapsuleurs
23 aprile 2019

Super app, very useful. It is very added-valued. The reminder is also a great option as well as the upsell.

gogomenage
22 luglio 2022

MUY BUEN DESARROLLO DE ESTA APLICACION, FACIL DE USAR E INTUITIVA PARA TENER LAS MEJORES RESEÑAS DE TU CLIENTE

Miel Reina Madre
Cile
26 aprile 2023

Funciona muy bien la integracion con Shopify. Se puede modificar el look para que haga sentido con el diseño del sitio. Facil de usar.

Biune.
Messico
18 gennaio 2021

I use this application because it is very easy for the utilisation. I use that for my web site and for my clients. I think is importante for the custommer and for all for the paiement

clean-Phone-Disinfection
10 gennaio 2022

Die App ist top und relativ intiuitiv zu bedienen. Einige funktionen werde erst mit einem kostenpflichtigen abbo freigeschaltet. Die Free Version ist aber auch schon ganz gut.

smart-pick.de