Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17.145 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2024

Great app! Really simplifies the whole process of gaining reviews. Any issues are quickly sorted by their team (shout out Ken!). Definitely recommend.

Sienna X
Regno Unito
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

Loox has been a great addition to our e-commerce site for collecting photo reviews! Also, anytime I've had a question from customer support, they have answered quickly and clearly!

Fabrics & Fabrics
Stati Uniti
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2023

I've been using this application for five years now, and it has proven to be an excellent social proof tool. Its versatility allows for various presentation styles, ensuring an aesthetically pleasing display on my pages.

One of the standout features is the exceptional support provided. The response time is unparalleled, with the support team addressing queries within minutes and offering effective solutions. This level of customer service has significantly contributed to my positive experience with the application.

In summary, an outstanding app coupled with top-notch support has made my five-year journey truly worthwhile. Highly recommended!

PUNTO METÁLICO
Messico
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Great experience so far, easy to use and support team is super responsive & helpful which makes this experience even better! Thanks Rain & Ilan for your help!

Honour Health
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2023

My review is to the excellent service Aya provided me with. Instead of having to figure out my concerns. Aya, seemed to already know what i needed and helped me with it and also shared videos on how i can do it next time on my own. Thank You Aya

The Scarlet Company
Singapore
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 dicembre 2023

What a great! app - brings so much credibility to the store. We have been using Loox at I Love Tunics for a while now and totally recommend it. Support is prompt and v helpful. Chester helped with customizing the code to give us a custom look

I Love Tunics
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

I had an issue with the Loox banner, I was a bit frustrated, very happy that Ken was very patient and went all the way to find a solution.
I've been using this app for a while, nothing to complain about it.

True Little North
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 novembre 2023

As a seller,I must say it's wonderful for some functions can really help me better decorate my shop and get more attention and trust by these creating reviews and photos.
I also want to say thanks to the Customer Support Engineer-Rotem and Customer Service-Laurence. Very professional and kind to help me patiently solve the problem.
Wish you all get better :)

GOMYHOME - Tiene los muebles que deseas, date el hogar que te mereces.
Messico
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Love the app and how it gets reviews from my customers effortlessly. Thank you!

Youneak Designs
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Chester has been very kind to us, high competence, knows how to help and does it in a few minutes. 5 stars!

Munira