Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17.136 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 27 dicembre 2023

A customer of Loox for almost half a decade now. Faultless app. Incredibly features, amazing customer support team. Nothing compares. 5*

Fresh Frenzy
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Loox ha risposto 20 dicembre 2023

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here - I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app subscription plan.

All Shopify app developers (including Loox) cannot, on a technical level, change a store's plan or increase a store's payment terms without explicit approval of the new terms by the merchant or someone with permission to access the store's app billing.

With that being said, I can see that we already resolved this in a private conversation, and in any case, I've reached out privately again to make sure that there isn't anything else I can assist you with.

6 gennaio 2024

Hey, Loox is just a great app not only because it has a great set of reviews but also because of the support team. Jodel just helped me to set up loox on my website in a very helpful manner. Thanks to Loox and the support team specially Jodel

Urban Kosh
India
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

Loox has very quickly become one of our favorite apps to work with our Shopify Store. The whole team of them have been quick to help and supply us with easy to understand directions to customize our needs. Special shoutout to Jemuel and Jodel for their awesome, fast and efficient team support! Y'all Rock! Get Loox, you'll love it!

Sacred Geometrix
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

Great service. We received rapid customer service support and swift resolution from technical support engineer Arielle. Thank you!

Ubuntu Life
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
25 dicembre 2023

When I saw that the support was by e-mail I thought it would take hours if not days before the problem was solved but that was not the case at all. One of the few customer support as fast and efficient as ever, always friendly. Thank you very much

ZenLife
Italia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 dicembre 2023

Jemuel has been super patient with us. He easily resolved an issue we have with our product pages and the reviews are showing accordingly.

Ricardo Beverly Hills
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
30 dicembre 2023

I was pleasantly surprised by the impact of Loox Product Reviews' referral tool on my e-commerce business. Initially underestimating it, I soon discovered that this feature significantly boosted my sales through customer referrals. The tool was not only easy to integrate and use but also became a key player in driving customer engagement and sales. For anyone in e-commerce looking to effortlessly enhance their business, I highly recommend Loox – it’s more than just a review tool; it’s a hidden gem for business growth.

Trendsphere
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Great support! Aya was super helpful and quick on solving our issue.

Petit Nord France
Danimarca
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2024

Excellent customer service! I’ve had some difficulties with Loox review’s on my store, but Lilach responded quickly and fixed my problem in no time.

Smartzone
Norvegia
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 dicembre 2023

Don't use this APP. At the beginning, everything is FREE, then they put you into $19.99 plan. then after few months, there is a message pop up saying "You’ve reached the limit…
Congratulations! Your business is doing well, and you have outgrown the Beginner plan, which is limited to 500 orders.", the new plan is more than double of the original plan. I am not going to pay $49.99/month.

No WAY!!!

Wonder Whip
Nuova Zelanda
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Loox ha risposto 23 dicembre 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs.

​All our plans, including those for larger-scale stores, have an extremely high ROI.

​I’ve personally reached out to you so we can find the best solution for your store, and I am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.